'09 RAM with SRT-10 potential....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is great candidate for a Viper engine! Love the hood and front fascia.

30.jpg

I'm great. I got Chanel on the NutraChoice with glucosamine and she loves it still. I already see a great improvement of her skin just after a week of it.

31.jpg

thats good dog food. i fed it to my great dane when she was a puppy. really good for their joints.

I like that pic better and agree the 8 should be changed to a 10....but then we would be less rare. Glad Chanel is better, gram is not she has changed her personality since we got here and now wants nothing to do with a dog. Just recently started sleepwalking in the past and getting a little hostile at night

I would definitely shave the GIGANTIC emblem from the tailgate and scrap the plastic on top of the bumper. But other than that, this truck is sweeeeet!

Demon 8 said:
I like that pic better and agree the 8 should be changed to a 10....but then we would be less rare. Glad Chanel is better, gram is not she has changed her personality since we got here and now wants nothing to do with a dog. Just recently started sleepwalking in the past and getting a little hostile at night

Sorry to hear that about Gram. Yall just hang in there. She has what she needs - family. We'll be thinking about you!

srt8 rams

wow. those trucks look like good SRT potentials. I always want to see an SRT8 ram truck, hope its never too late.

'I love it, looks aggressive as! Looks like it's going back to the 80s with the squarer shape, etc.

i like it, but what kind of horsepower??? if its the 6.1l then it should come with a factory blower (roots style) that should give it 525 easily at the crank...put it thru a 6sp auto so you get a good hit off the line but you can drop the revs on the highway

EMT/SRT said:
I would definitely shave the GIGANTIC emblem from the tailgate and scrap the plastic on top of the bumper. But other than that, this truck is sweeeeet!
It would make a great belt buckle:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back