1/4 mile take two!!!!!

Bone said:
Same guy who makes the muffler bearings. Complicated process.
What the hell kind of answer is that?:rolleyes: I want to do the exhaust and flash.I read about deleting the cats.Just want to know who makes them or is it illegal?I guess by your reply you have to fabricate them yourself due to some state emission tests.You can get High flow cats right but wouldnt deleting them be better?We dont have emision testing here in Florida so I aint scared to run without them.I'm not trying to do every mod there is on my work truck like you have.With all those posts in two years and all those mods to your truck you should know the answer to a simple question like mine.

Last edited:
great numbers!!!!'

I can't believe you live in Flower Mound. My XGF is from there. What a small world!

~mike~

Big B's SRT10 said:
well after the tstat and stage II PCM install went back to the track today, and let me tell ya what a difference....:rock: if you remember my best time a couple of weeks ago was 15.1 at 92mph......today i ran a magnum and 300both the srt 8 versions and a nissan titan v8 extended cab.....well i didnt loose one time and my times were alot better than the last time....best time .....
r/t...418
60'...2.103
1/8...8.962
mph...79.50
1/4...13.927
mph...99.02

made ten passes and the temp during the day was 94 degrees and cooled a little to 90 degrees tonight....gained over a full second with the pcm and tstat, and also put a k&n air filter in.....had a great time and look to go back after i take the cats out and add the magnaflow...

deleting the cat's means putting pipe where the cats were. you don't have to buy anything special for that.

SRT-QC said:
What the hell kind of answer is that?:rolleyes: I want to do the exhaust and flash.I read about deleting the cats.Just want to know who makes them or is it illegal?You can get High flow cats right but wouldnt deleting them be better? I doubt its too complicated to lead me in the direction everyone else does with them.Dont have all the emission tests here in florida so I aint worried about running without cats.

SRT-QC said:
What the hell kind of answer is that?:rolleyes: I read about deleting the cats.Just want to know who makes them or is it illegal?

LOL, it's a major company that makes deleting cats. I forgot the name.

Not legal for road use.

AWDisuzu said:
deleting the cat's means putting pipe where the cats were. you don't have to buy anything special for that.
Thanx.Thats what I figured but I dont read on here much and didnt know if there was somebody that made something now that I could just buy and slap in myself with the rest of the new exhaust.Does Magnaflow make high flow cats?

Kudos for hitting 13,s.:rock:
NOW FOR THE 12,s.:D

SRT-QC said:
Thanx.Thats what I figured but I dont read on here much and didnt know if there was somebody that made something now that I could just buy and slap in myself with the rest of the new exhaust.Does Magnaflow make high flow cats?

Boomer and JMB Justin both have custom catless offroad midpipes. Boomer also sells the maggies. Not sure if Justin has maganflow. The tone is downright awesome.........and loud......but a good loud IMO. You are not a sleeper or in stealth mode with this exhaust setup.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Boomer and JMB Justin both have custom catless offroad midpipes. Boomer also sells the maggies. Not sure if Justin has maganflow. The tone is downright awesome.........and loud......but a good loud IMO. You are not a sleeper or in stealth mode with this exhaust setup.

patrick
i personally feel that it really is up to whatever like they say thats how it goes anyways it will be fine.....threadkiller

505'sFastestViper. said:
i personally feel that it really is up to whatever like they say thats how it goes anyways it will be fine.....threadkiller

vodka or beer?......

mosrt10 said:
Good runs.:rock: Got a question for you. I like your avatar,but I can't read it. :confused:
thanks for the replies fellas.......the avatar says.........PEACE.......Through Superior Firepower..............

Ha guys i have a 2006 qc and not sure if my times are shi- or not have a dc controler mopar headers and sims(no cats)times are 14.10 coulden,t get the 13 and was really pisset but the wind did not help? Im sure you are all gonna love giving this bitish boy some shi-!!!???

When I was running stock my times would vary between 13.5 - 14.9 depending on the track elevation, temperature, humidity, conditions like track prep and of course driver variables like heating the tires or staging at the light.

14.1 is at the normal range if you're running stock.

srtclarkey said:
Ha guys i have a 2006 qc and not sure if my times are shi- or not have a dc controler mopar headers and sims(no cats)times are 14.10 coulden,t get the 13 and was really pisset but the wind did not help? Im sure you are all gonna love giving this bitish boy some shi-!!!???
when i bought the truck went to the track stock and it was hot and humid and my best time was 15.1 thats it...i dont qualify as someone who knows much about these trucks but i think that the heat is a major power reducer....just my .02.....:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back