1/4 mile time

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score

hope that good for a stock truck. kicked ass too! a bunch of cars that i thought i would not beat went down, cameros and hopped up cutlasses.

fun time. best et .35

P4190010.jpg

P4190007.jpg

did you beat that SS camaro ( pictured) ?

nice times BTW

If your stock truck has the factory 4.10 gears then that is a respectable time. Trainman (One of our best drivers) on this form has run a 12.0 at 113mph on stock engine internals in his 04 srt10 with just a few bolt ons, DR's, and a great tune with 4.56's. Trainman is a power shifting machine but most normal (slower shifters like me) average around a 13.3 - 13.8 on a factory 04 - 05 RC Srt10. The 06's are a little heavier so the times are not as good for the 06 RC's.

I would think this being the first time out in the truck you would get high 12s with more practice with no mods.

SrtBrad said:
If your stock truck has the factory 4.10 gears then that is a respectable time. Trainman (One of our best drivers) on this form has run a 12.0 at 113mph on stock engine internals in his 04 srt10 with just a few bolt ons, DR's, and a great tune with 4.56's. Trainman is a power shifting machine but most normal (slower shifters like me) average around a 13.3 - 13.8 on a factory 04 - 05 RC Srt10. The 06's are a little heavier so the times are not as good for the 06 RC's.

you right.... but lets keep trying......

Last edited:
at 31,000 miles those stock tires i have on are shot, could not hook up to save my life, either i bogged or spun, in fact 300' 11's was what i kept making. was thinking slicks would be nice, and your saying a chip would help? what do they cost?

Outlawl said:
did you beat that SS camaro ( pictured) ?

nice times BTW

yes, we ran allmost identical times but i killed him 3 times, it was an auto too. with police package.

his girlfriend took the photo for me/us. got his number and will be calling him next time i go to see if he wants to stop back again.
that car would run better with some NO2.

Quickest stock time is 12.9 so your a lil off the marker, but if ya work at it ya can get a lil closer, I ran a 13.3 stock but still .4 off the mark to match...

good luck and go run her a lil hardre next time

scoobert said:

hope that good for a stock truck. kicked ass too! a bunch of cars that i thought i would not beat went down, cameros and hopped up cutlasses.

fun time. best et .35

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back