1/4 time help

Well, went racing last night. Was 65 out and a unprep track. 13.303 at 105.35. Changed nothing. Gotta love that cool air. Going back in 2 weeks and gonna add my water meth kit and hopefully break 12's :)

whats the DA??

Not really sure. It was a cooler night from my first time out with it. When I got to the track after an hour of driving I got right up there and hot lap it, 13.4 13.5 13.6 so I let it sit and cool down for 45 min then ran it for the last time of the night and that's when I got the 13.3. Where would it say the DA on the slip? Or would I have to go to the tower ?

Attachments

• IMG_20150809_002840.jpg
    IMG_20150809_002840.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
I can assume my vehicle isn't stock (as I had thought it was :(), but my best run was with tires fully inflated a 13.3 @106.95 at gateway international raceway. I have done a few highway pulls with my buddy and his SRT-8 jeep (modded with headers, CAI, and tune). He at gateway same night turned a 12.6, and I put a half car on him at a 20-120 pull. I spun off the line and chirped second pretty bad :/. Bout 60-65 degrees when I ran at track.

iSLIpNQ.jpg

This was against a procharged Crown Victoria.

Last edited:
I can assume my vehicle isn't stock (as I had thought it was :(), but my best run was with tires fully inflated a 13.3 @106.95 at gateway international raceway. I have done a few highway pulls with my buddy and his SRT-8 jeep (modded with headers, CAI, and tune). He at gateway same night turned a 12.6, and I put a car and half on him at a 20-120 pull. I spun off the line and chirped second pretty bad :/. Bout 60-65 degrees when I ran at track.

iSLIpNQ.jpg

You could be stock. I ran a 13.18 stock not too long after getting mine and I really couldn't/can't drive that great. Elevation plays a big part.

You could be stock. I ran a 13.18 stock not too long after getting mine and I really couldn't/can't drive that great. Elevation plays a big part.

I agree with this. I ran 13.1 @ 107 with my first truck stock. This was at Atco which had a negative DA that day.

I agree with this. I ran 13.1 @ 107 with my first truck stock. This was at Atco which had a negative DA that day.
You only agree that I can't drive great.

Side note I watched a buddy run a 12.9 with a bone stock one down to the paper filter. I'd recommend never buying that one as he drove it balls to the wall every time the red button was pushed.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

You only agree that I can't drive great.

Side note I watched a buddy run a 12.9 with a bone stock one down to the paper filter. I'd recommend never buying that one as he drove it balls to the wall every time the red button was pushed.

I don't agree with you not being a great driver, your stock time is impressive.

Can I get more information on this truck so I make sure I don't buy it? :D

I don't agree with you not being a great driver, your stock time is impressive.

Can I get more information on this truck so I make sure I don't buy it? :D
About all I know is black and was traded in at national dodge in Jacksonville nc in 2012 I believe. Clutch went out on first test drive and power steering while moving it on lot.

I can assume my vehicle isn't stock (as I had thought it was :(), but my best run was with tires fully inflated a 13.3 @106.95 at gateway international raceway. I have done a few highway pulls with my buddy and his SRT-8 jeep (modded with headers, CAI, and tune). He at gateway same night turned a 12.6, and I put a half car on him at a 20-120 pull. I spun off the line and chirped second pretty bad :/. Bout 60-65 degrees when I ran at track.

iSLIpNQ.jpg

This was in a stock truck minus the DR's. Was also my very first time at the track. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f11/first-time-track-54374/

Yeah mine only had the Pirelli's on it at stock pressure.... I do have a set of 17's off of a Durango though that I'm debating on getting radials for :)
I'd test fit before buying. I know aftermarket ones clear but doesn't mean a stock Mopar rim will. Mine barely clear. In fact the stick on wheel weights got peeled off by drag radials on my first pass with them. Went to static balance after that.

How wide are those Durango rims??

Honestly I haven't looked into them really. Had a Durango previously and it had 1 wheel damaged so I found a used set on craigslist for a good price with good tires (which was cheaper than just the 1 wheel from dodge XD) so I have 3 good wheels and the 4th is now my air hose holder mounted on the wall :). I have since sold the Durango though. Based off options it is either an 8x17 or an 8.5x17. Would depends on factory tire size option which I can't remember off the top of my head, BUT luckily I still have the old shot tires mounted on those 3 :)!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back