10/28 Fontana Speedway

blwn SSS said:
just a reminder, make sur eyou have updated registration/insurance and for all you v-10s a helmet that is d.o.t. and snell 2000 approved. hope to see you all there.

you have to show all this there? :dontknow: :dontknow:

yes when you tech in they ask for registration , drivers license # and insurance policy #, they often check your helmet to make sure its legit but not always, its a pretty strict track.

blwn SSS said:
yes when you tech in they ask for registration , drivers license # and insurance policy #, they often check your helmet to make sure its legit but not always, its a pretty strict track.

looking forward to it....:rock:

blwn SSS said:

what about if i don't drag?
i am photo man!!!!!!!

Nowwhat said:
then just a camera.............:D

i will be taken lot's of pic's of you guys all over the place, so make me proud!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Just a reminder for nowwhat, no nitrous:D j/p id like to try you without the juice though, in fact i ordered my nitrous today so i may have it in before then. im not cool like you though, im just going to run a 50-100 wet shot for cooling. should be alot of fun cant wait to meet you guys and check out those lil v-10's

blwn SSS said:
Just a reminder for nowwhat, no nitrous:D j/p id like to try you without the juice though, in fact i ordered my nitrous today so i may have it in before then. im not cool like you though, im just going to run a 50-100 wet shot for cooling. should be alot of fun cant wait to meet you guys and check out those lil v-10's

well i will be there....at least i will try :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

blwn SSS said:

I might be a V-9 by then.......:D

Nowwhat said:
I might be a V-9 by then.......:D

so is your motor going to be ready?
hey MAS were are you big guy???
hey ferrari are you coming? ok who's in?

OK WHO'S IS REALLY GOING? NO B.S.:burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back