10.41@126 in a Dodge Ram HEMI

test20n20tune2021.jpg

Yeah it is. Many are very excited in the ram community to see improvement from what we were use to see 4-5 yrs which was a 12 sec truck being the fastest hemi ram. Now it time for me to get off my ass and get me a 10 sec slip also

Yeah it is. Many are very excited in the ram community to see improvement from what we were use to see 4-5 yrs which was a 12 sec truck being the fastest hemi ram. Now it time for me to get off my ass and get me a 10 sec slip also

You plan on running a Procharger too?

Post up some pictures of this beast. :rock:

Just wondering if you got that 10 second time slip yet? ;)

You plan on running a Procharger too?

Post up some pictures of this beast. :rock:

Sure dont, my 420ci is a high compression N/A set up that i will be spraying atleast a 200 shot. My truck is about 300-400 lbs lighter than his truck so im hoping for a 10 sec pass. Ill have him post some pic. It looks like a beast with 15s in the back

ONE BADASS HEMI

Just wondering if you got that 10 second time slip yet? ;)

Nope havent gone to the track since december due to transmission issues and a bunch of other **** that i fixed. Ill be dropping it off this week to get the tranny installed but what sucks is.this texas heat, which makes u not want to hit the track

ONE BADASS HEMI

Not to sound like a horses butt ,But why are you posting hemi crap on a srt-10 forum ,,maybe you should post that on a hemi forum DUH:dontknow:

That hemi truck beats alot of 10's to boot.

you mad :dontknow:

I think it's awesome, srt forum or not. he also posts on the jeep srt forum, does that bother you as well.

Bro, keepthem coming. who cares what bozo thinks, or his friends on here.

Nice
He really set the bar high with that one.

if u are refering to me i havnt got my motor back from the machine shop yet!!!

That hemi truck beats alot of 10's to boot.

you mad :dontknow:

I think it's awesome, srt forum or not. he also posts on the jeep srt forum, does that bother you as well.

Bro, keepthem coming. who cares what bozo thinks, or his friends on here.

That how i look at it. Were all DODGE some way or another, no.matter what engine it has.

If he mad at me for posting a hemi just wait till he find out about the lightning guys on here

ONE BADASS HEMI

Last edited:
Thats badass. I would love that and i just cant imagin 1600hp

ONE BADASS HEMI

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back