10 Cars That Should Have Never Been Built

Ha! My wife traded in her POS New Beetle on a Focus ZX3. Women........

My ex has a "new" beetle... they aren't so bad... I had some fun in with the manual shift until I had to drive her car home from the airport. It's covered with "RICKIE TICKIE STICKIES"... stoner type bright colored flowers and such. I think the airport parking lot attendant thought I was a flamer! LOL.. I also have great memories in an early seventies Pinto from my younger years. My buddy would pick me up (before I turned 16 and was able to drive) and we'd have a great time cruising around in that little beast, hitting all of the local arcades and mastering Pac-Man, Tron, Dragon's Lair, Track & Field, Spy Hunter, etc. Those were the days! And damn, I'd still love to have an H2 (SUT) parked next to my 10 in the garage. Gas prices are coming down, right?!? Thanks for posting! Good stuff.

Last edited:
Let's not forget the Chevrolet Vega. Engines were lucky to make 30K, all aluminium block that burned more oil than gas.

I know, My first and second car. paid awhole 100, and 400 for the second.

My high school used the 70's Gremlins for drivers ed .... there were green ones and red ones :eek: Barf!!! i HATED THOSE THINGS :D

Ford Focus?:dontknow:

C'mon, Ford sold a TON of those fuggers. Great little basic transportation cars.

Hamrhead said:
Ford Focus?:dontknow:

C'mon, Ford sold a TON of those fuggers. Great little basic transportation cars.

and Werd!

mr. anderson said:
what about the dodge aries "k" car???
POS. But, I guess they saved the company back then.

Wonder what will save them this time around???:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Pontiac Aztec hands down the ugliest POS ever made :eek:
I was at the local Pontiac dealership talking to one of the salesman. Somehow the conversation got around to ugly cars. The salesman told me he doesn't sell any ugly cars. I asked him if he's ever sold an Aztec. He said "Yeah". I said "Then you've sold an ugly car".:D

Anybody remember the Renault Fuego? :puke: the LeCar Turbo was pretty cool. Remember the one in the James Bond movie?

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
I was at the local Pontiac dealership talking to one of the salesman. Somehow the conversation got around to ugly cars. The salesman told me he doesn't sell any ugly cars. I asked him if he's ever sold an Aztec. He said "Yeah". I said "Then you've sold an ugly car".:D

Anybody remember the Renault Fuego? :puke: the LeCar Turbo was pretty cool. Remember the one in the James Bond movie?

Yeah I remember the Fuego, another POS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back