4. Nick (MoparViper) - [email protected]
5. Justin (ArrestMeRed04) - 10.82 @ 125.xx
6. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
7.Paul (Hilgee) - 10.9x @ 138.xx
8. Mike (1fast400) - 11.03 @ 123.71
9. Chris (VIPER) - 11.0x @ 125.xx
10. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74

Looks like nothing changed.

I'm pretty confident I will never see my name on that list, but if it gets there I came across a lot of cash somewhere.

I'm pretty confident I will never see my name on that list, but if it gets there I came across a lot of cash somewhere.

If you sold one of your 10s you could put all of that money into the other truck.

Hey man...you only live once. And you could be on that list. It's a win, win.:rock:
Be careful, bro. Andy isn't someone you want to joke around with too much...

Homies001_zpse10b402b.jpg

Thanks! The trucks still got more in it on the 200 shot. We sprayed the 200 on the 400 tune so when I get the 200 tune we woulnt be pulling as much timing. And I hit the rev limiter with 100-200 feet left.

Belated congrats !! Looks like you could've cracked the top 3 if you didnt run out of gear, are you keeping the same ratio/tire in future runs ??

Belated congrats !! Looks like you could've cracked the top 3 if you didnt run out of gear, are you keeping the same ratio/tire in future runs ??

Unfortunately, Nick scattered the built TH400 that was in his truck and has decided to sell it. Hopefully he'll change his mind, fix the truck, spray the snot out of it, and move on up the list.

I haven't had any takers on the truck so I'll most likely be fixing it. Looks like the parts list to fix it is gonna be around 5k. It did a lot of damage

I haven't had any takers on the truck so I'll most likely be fixing it. Looks like the parts list to fix it is gonna be around 5k. It did a lot of damage

Good choice!

I hope you do, that truck has so much potential still! 3:73 gears and the 400 shot! Mmmmm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back