10 Quickest SRT10's

NONE! Because they're too slow stock. :burnout:

Yeah, stock is neat in itself. The truck made a statement in 2004. A touch quicker in 2005 with 4:56 axle.

However, picking up a 1/2 second with proven, simple, reversible and reliable bolt on's really makes an impact on overall drive-ability. Like I've stated before, my buddy with a 2017 392 Scat Pack Charger was COMPLETELY humbled after quite a bit of shit talking prior to running up against the Superbeast. From a roll or 0-120+, he had nothing for the RC. The visions of grandeur of showing me his new, beautiful taillights was immediately shattered and his view was full of big, black Ram wondering if he will even be able to catch up. The way a stock truck lays over rich at high RPM would have fell to the mighty 392 Hemi. Not so with an uncorked engine and a Torrie custom tune. :rock:
Yeah, keep the stock exhaust, TB etc. If you choose to or when your done and want it in a museum, you can bolt it all back on. ;)

Yeah, stock is neat in itself. The truck made a statement in 2004. A touch quicker in 2005 with 4:56 axle.

However, picking up a 1/2 second with proven, simple, reversible and reliable bolt on's really makes an impact on overall drive-ability. Like I've stated before, my buddy with a 2017 392 Scat Pack Charger was COMPLETELY humbled after quite a bit of shit talking prior to running up against the Superbeast. From a roll or 0-120+, he had nothing for the RC. The visions of grandeur of showing me his new, beautiful taillights was immediately shattered and his view was full of big, black Ram wondering if he will even be able to catch up. The way a stock truck lays over rich at high RPM would have fell to the mighty 392 Hemi. Not so with an uncorked engine and a Torrie custom tune. :rock:
Yeah, keep the stock exhaust, TB etc. If you choose to or when your done and want it in a museum, you can bolt it all back on. ;)

Personally, this year I got past the point that I plan on re-selling in stock form. I have decided I'm keeping it till I'm dead or until my daughter gets P.O.A. on me and sells it herself. I realized that there is no point in preserving it for someone else when I can enjoy it now. I've had it nearly 12 yrs so far and I have raced it some and enjoyed it. I now have goals in place for full engine build, large power adders, and full paint color change. The collector re-sale may be zilch, but my enjoyment will be much higher.

I wish Boob jobs were that easy :rock: :rock: :rock: J/K just bolt it all back on

I know what you mean, but museums are picky about marks on any bolts you know! LOL LOL I will never relent ;) ;) :D

Good.
We've gone on a road trip and had a lot of fun.
He hasn't had it to a track but it's pretty quick!

I’m just making a list of active trucks and an all time fastest list since most of those trucks are not running now. Send me your slip and I’ll add it to the list.

10 below today and snowing so my next attempt will be in 2020 as all of our tracks are closed.
I will send you a slip/ post a video in the Spring.
With a little luck and good weather I will beat my old 11.88/115

NOPE(on previous page)

1. Dom (505'sFastestViper) - 7.97 @ 183 - RC/TH400/TT
2. J. Young (unregistered) - 9.71 @ 141 - RC/T56/TT
3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1 - QC/48RE/N2O+Paxton
4. Nick (MoparViper) - [email protected] - RC/TH400/N2O
5. Justin (ArrestMeRed04) - 10.82 @ 125.xx - RC/T56/N20
6. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12 - QC/48RE/TT
7.Paul (Hilgee) - 10.9x @ 138.xx - QC/48RE/TT
8. Mike (1fast400) - 11.03 @ 123.71 - QC/48RE/N20+Roe
9. Chris (VIPER) - 11.0x @ 125.xx - RC/T56/Roe
10. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74 - RC/T56/TT

So I almost made the list, my truck is all motor, no power adders. Every truck on the list has either a supercharger, twin turbos or nitrous.
My best et is 11.23 @125.89, My best speed is 127.11, so I'm getting close. I hope to get to the track on Feb.23,2020, and with any luck and some cool air I could crack the list. Wish me luck.

We are resurrecting this list in my FB group The Viper Pit.

I would like to submit my truck for consideration on the top 10 list. I couldn't post on facebook. Here is the video:

https://redirect.viglink.com/?forma...tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNaL0wMXY28[/ame

Date Apr. 29,2018, Famoso Raceway DA 965', 60' 1.63, 1/8 th [email protected], 1/4 mile 11.237 @ 125.89
Truck specs, owned since new, 2004. Rebuilt in 2017, still Naturally Aspirated, no power adders, 562 cubic inches, Gen IV heads ported by Greg Good of Houston, Gen V plastic intake with twin 80mm single blade throttle bodies, American Racing long tubes, 6 speed manual, 4.56 gears, 11 to 1 compression, .700+ lift solid roller cam, several light weight tricks, race doors, Bogart Race wheels, fiberglass fenders, carbon fiber hood and driveshaft, estimated race weight without me 4200 lbs. My name is Jerry Miller, long time member of VTCOA Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back