$1000 burning a hole in my pocket

UAV

Reaction score
Trying to figure what to do to the truck with $1000. Mostly stock JMB intake and the honeycomb grille is all I have done. It is a daily driver and my commute is about 7 blocks. Would like to lower it but will be towing a boat in the summer. Any thoughts?

Its winter nine months of the year where I live. Plus the way the banks pay I will only have about 1020 dollars.

UAV said:
Its winter nine months of the year where I live. Plus the way the banks pay I will only have about 1020 dollars.

Fine, give it to me. I'll buy some gold with it and if I make any money on it, I'll split it with you.:D

D

ok, well crap! uh, quad cab....I would say do this, you want it lowerd

so buy the lowering shackles, remove the overload spring, add a air bag system for towing, and a set of QC caltracs so the rear axle dont wrap up on ya, and you'll have a lowered ride that looks awesome and scoots the boat to boot:D

the shackles about $80
the air bag kit about $250? I think?
the caltracs shipped to you for a QC about $369 plus shipping

you should still be around or less than the $750 mark and a coulple hundred to spare:congrats:

jsut look up member emt/srt, and look at his ride, he did the shackles and removed the overload

Gold is looking pretty good these days however I like Stinkers idea a little better.

Rear Cat Delete = almost nothing in cost, Cat-Back = $600, Torrie Tune $500

There you go... :)

i would do a sct. what are they about 600 bucks? remove the cats, 100 bucks at a good muffler shop. rear lowering, i like the 2" drop and plan to do it myself. when ya take out the cats you should be plenty happy with the sound it makes :p

scoobert said:
i would do a sct. what are they about 600 bucks? remove the cats, 100 bucks at a good muffler shop. rear lowering, i like the 2" drop and plan to do it myself. when ya take out the cats you should be plenty happy with the sound it makes :p

Sounds like a good plan to me.......:rock::rock::rock:

Save the money for tires, oil lines, and 1 oil change.

Django said:
Fine, give it to me. I'll buy some gold with it and if I make any money on it, I'll split it with you.:D

D
You're on to something:) I've doubled my $ in gold over the last 12 months!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back