1079 rwhp 1100 tq

505'sFastestViper. said:
dombeforeafter.jpg
beforedomwasfast.jpg

Has this thing been on a track yet?

What's the problem?

Roy

He is waiting for the tranny to get beefed up first. Probably the first run down the track will be @ the PHX GTG.

BUMP

Are there any more updates on this thing? Justin Mentioned something about coming up with some pricing for the set up...any news on that front?

Contact JMB...I think he has posted a thread...do a search...

Horned Frog Roy

srtaggie said:
BUMP

Are there any more updates on this thing? Justin Mentioned something about coming up with some pricing for the set up...any news on that front?
Go look at his forum, pricing has been there for three weeks.

here : [url="http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17230]LINK[/url]

BigRed460 said:
Go look at his forum, pricing has been there for three weeks.

here : [url="http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17230]LINK[/url]

Linky no Worky...

I wish I was able to goto the CA/AZ meeting to see this thing run..... look forward to seeing the times...

SWEET setup :D ...the price is pretty amazing as well:rock:

Bump............

Well?

I have not seen a time slip posted........:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Hope this is not another dyno queen...like mine...:D

Prof said:
Bump............

Well?

I have not seen a time slip posted........:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Hope this is not another dyno queen...like mine...:D

Prof, 505's monster was not at the AZ GTG. I believe the beast was at the shop. Maybe 505 can fill you in.:dontknow:

tidnab said:
I wish I was able to goto the CA/AZ meeting to see this thing run..... look forward to seeing the times...

SWEET setup :D ...the price is pretty amazing as well:rock:

Looking forward to going to the track with you also. Let us know when the Supertank in going to run again.

Damn, I so wanted to see a time slip on that monster!

But my frustration is probably pretty mild compared to his!

Thanks.

It's a Python Annu ,,here in florida they slither into the engine compartments to keep warm in the winter . Not to mention they are big enough to eat alligators

JMB justin told me the thing is absolutely insane, and nothing like he had ever seen before. I can't wait to see that damn thing!

SrtBrad said:
Looking forward to going to the track with you also. Let us know when the Supertank in going to run again.

I'll keep my eye out for the next track run... maybe I'll tow the tank with the NR :p buhahah bahahaha..

I was hoping to hear #'s on the turbo.... if they're that good, it may be time to take the blower off the tank... :D .... put the paxton on the NR as it's now my daily driver :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back