1079 rwhp 1100 tq

Stinker said:
got it bro , thanks!

this is what I was trying to say , not start shit, Justin and I are good friends and I have all the respect for him in the world, but a big 88 comes on hard compared to a smaller turbo:D

Some guys like it to hit hard in the rear...Dom's just one of those guys:D

Personally I think you both stink...I want a to go fast:p

Stinker said:
got it bro , thanks!

this is what I was trying to say , not start shit, Justin and I are good friends and I have all the respect for him in the world, but a big 88 comes on hard compared to a smaller turbo:D

You said twins will spool faster than a single, but the charts show the opposite :D Doms truck made peak power at 105 MPH vs. 120MPH. More power under the curve is never a bad thing, just very hard to harness sometimes, like on 22" Pirellis :rock: . The curves are pretty damn close, either way, both are NASTY rides!!!!
Justin

I go on vacation for a week and come back to a 1000+ HP monster truck!!!! Damn.........................that is awesome!! 5 inch exhaust?:rock: OMG......more pics please.

Justin, Joe and Dom............congrats and enjoy......you got the spotlight now!

patrick

JMB Justin said:
You said twins will spool faster than a single, but the charts show the opposite :D Doms truck made peak power at 105 MPH vs. 120MPH. More power under the curve is never a bad thing, just very hard to harness sometimes, like on 22" Pirellis :rock: . The curves are pretty damn close, either way, both are NASTY rides!!!!
Justin
Actually what I might have meant to say, (remember I no speakum wll) is a smaller single would spool faster than a larger single:D

He def has one kick ass ride:rock: and you did one awesome ass job, AND its always ok for two to dissagree and still be buds:D

Like burnt said, some like it slow an easy, some like to hit it hard!LOLOOL

Can someone post Stinker and 505's dyno graphs (the ones with speed on the bottom axis) together? I tried but the files are a tad too large for the forum maximum allowed.

dombeforeafter.jpg
beforedomwasfast.jpg

Now that's a beast

Wow Dom!
Congratulations to Dom, JMB, and my bud Joe. You guys have done some great work there. I cant wait to see the vids and the package Justin is putting together. Heck I might sell my Roe.

Perry

did you take any vids yet!? what about some pics of the exhaust setup? nice ride bro and congrats to Justin and Joe! can't wait for these kits to be available! when you going to the strip!?

are these kits available? i dont see anything about them on the website.

Hey, I was wondering if any of the trucks with this setup had problems. I remember some one telling me about the STS turbo and how they blew motors up like they were going out of style. (i think the 3rd piston) anyways. This system clean and safe from that happening when set to a moderate level of boost?

The STS turbo did have problems in our trucks...there are only two survivors as far as I know.

The Paxton has the longest record and aside from a few blown engines I think most would agree that it is a reliable mod...within the parameters of any forced injection modification.

The Roe TMTS is the newest addition. Mine is the longest install (just over a year), and one of the highest mileage (about 12,000 miles on the SC)
...I have had no problems.

Going to forged internals in January...no change in boost or power adders...just insurance for long life.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back