1079 rwhp 1100 tq

Justin is a class act,i have the upmost respect for this guy.

He goes above and beyond for the customer and most importantly............he answers his phone!

I look forward to buying this setup for my truck knowing how anal he is about details :).

Well guys the truck now has 1500 miles since pickin it up at jmb performance. I was really surprized how well the truck did with all the elevation changes justins shop 500' my house 5500+ with towns in between over 7000'. It runs just as good as it looks....I would like to thank you justin and all his guys at jmb.....and thank you to joe at pbj!! You guys are top of the line and there is no one elses hands i would rather have work on my truck!!! This is the beginning of great things to come for a lot of other board members i am sure!!! Videos i will post tonight ill get nmviper to go cruise with me!!!:rock:
Thank you for all the compliments but it wasnt me it was justin!!:elefant: :elefant:

Stupid fast doesnt even begin to describe this truck.............no disrespect to any board members but i have put more miles on this truck in the last 3 days than some trucks have in the last year!!:D :burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
Well guys the truck now has 1500 miles since pickin it up at jmb performance. I was really surprized how well the truck did with all the elevation changes justins shop 500' my house 5500+ with towns in between over 7000'.

You just realized one of the cool things about turbos. Elevation changes don't effect the efficiency of the air compression much at all.;)

Ram From Hell said:
You just realized one of the cool things about turbos. Elevation changes don't effect the efficiency of the air compression much at all.;)

What about the tune? I had to tweak my tune from saint louis which is near sea level to western kansas which is 3500 feet. Denver is even higher. Does the tune need adjusting as well with large elevation differences? For some reason I should know this and would say yes but I thought I'd ask. I'm wondering how the a/f numbers on 505's ride will be different given his elevation now vs where the truck was tuned.

505'sFastestViper. said:
Well guys the truck now has 1500 miles since pickin it up at jmb performance. I was really surprized how well the truck did with all the elevation changes justins shop 500' my house 5500+ with towns in between over 7000'. It runs just as good as it looks....I would like to thank you justin and all his guys at jmb.....and thank you to joe at pbj!! You guys are top of the line and there is no one elses hands i would rather have work on my truck!!! This is the beginning of great things to come for a lot of other board members i am sure!!! Videos i will post tonight ill get nmviper to go cruise with me!!!:rock:
Thank you for all the compliments but it wasnt me it was justin!!:elefant: :elefant:

Stupid fast doesnt even begin to describe this truck.............no disrespect to any board members but i have put more miles on this truck in the last 3 days than some trucks have in the last year!!:D :burnout:

but i have put more miles on this truck in the last 3 days than some trucks have in the last year!!

this would be me!!!!!! SO!!!!!!
i have cleaned my truck more then you in the past year!!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

btw, your truck looks great! Great job Justin, i know where my truck is going next:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
What about the tune? I had to tweak my tune from saint louis which is near sea level to western kansas which is 3500 feet. Denver is even higher. Does the tune need adjusting as well with large elevation differences? For some reason I should know this and would say yes but I thought I'd ask. I'm wondering how the a/f numbers on 505's ride will be different given his elevation now vs where the truck was tuned.

been trying to tell you fellas this for a long long time:D turbos are the shit:rock:
no need for tuning changes, the turbos are super efficent:rock:

No Dig said:
thank ya sir,

I've worked with justin for a while now and had a ball working on this truck between a 45 hour a week job and being in school.

I can vouch for his work, all the work on this truck is so perfect, that pictures can't show the details.

Welcome, Gary! :) :rock: :burnout:

You chose a pretty cool dude to work for! :D

Stinker said:
been trying to tell you fellas this for a long long time:D turbos are the shit:rock:

Now if we only can say that about about the driver... :p:p :p :p

How would your twing turbo differ Stink?

Will

Stinker said:

questtion, why if you have twin turbo's you are running 1030hp
and he has a single one and is running 1079 or so?

Whitesnake said:

i think it's just a matter of boost you presenting at the inlet valves... no matter how they have been made ( 1 turbo,2, SC.. ) and the time for explosions ... :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's my understanding that deciding between twin and single is more about lag than power. A single big turbo takes more time to spool to the boost zone than two smaller turbos. Hence it's alot more responsive and still produce the same power as a huge single...

still no video yet? I' dying to hear this bad ass machine!:driver: :burnout:

Whitesnake said:

basically because my tune is super super safe, its actually rich as hell, plus I personally dont like relying on Meth or other additives like CO2 to make the power.

Justin did a helluva job:rock: and yes a single takes more time to spool than a twin.

Stinker said:
basically because my tune is super super safe, its actually rich as hell, plus I personally dont like relying on Meth or other additives like CO2 to make the power.

Justin did a helluva job:rock: and yes a single takes more time to spool than a twin.

basicly because it is bigger, right?
thanks for the answer Stink

You guys are dead wrong on the spool time, I guarantee that truck spools as fast or faster than Tony's twin 61's. Think about it 250 ci per turbo or 500ci per turbo, half the cubes spinning smaller turbos vs. all the motor feeding one big turbo. Like I posted earlier, a twin 67 viper on the same dyno took 800 RPM longer to spool, and on the street it would be even worse since its lighter than the truck (less load). The viper took 8 seconds from 1800RPM to 6000RPM to make the dyno pull and the truck never took longer than 5 seconds even on the lowest boost settings to make the same pull (only 3.5 seconds on the race gas pulls).

Water injection is not needed on race gas boost settings, only on pump gas settings, and the C02 sprayer was never turned on, the IAT's were in the 60's-70's without it.

Justin

JMB Justin said:
You guys are dead wrong on the spool time, I guarantee that truck spools as fast or faster than Tony's twin 61's. Think about it 250 ci per turbo or 500ci per turbo, half the cubes spinning smaller turbos vs. all the motor feeding one big turbo. Like I posted earlier, a twin 67 viper on the same dyno took 800 RPM longer to spool, and on the street it would be even worse since its lighter than the truck (less load). The viper took 8 seconds from 1800RPM to 6000RPM to make the dyno pull and the truck never took longer than 5 seconds even on the lowest boost settings to make the same pull (only 3.5 seconds on the race gas pulls).

Water injection is not needed on race gas boost settings, only on pump gas settings, and the C02 sprayer was never turned on, the IAT's were in the 60's-70's without it.

Justin

Justin I think you did a helluva job, but a single turbo takes longer to spool than a smaller turbo. I run 67mm turbos
And I am not saying meth or co2 is bad, I jsut personally have never liked it,to me its jsut one more thing to worry about breaking, Eddie and both Jack will tell ya that:D

Stinker said:
Justin I think you did a helluva job, but a single turbo takes longer to spool than a smaller turbo. I run 67mm turbos
And I am not saying meth or co2 is bad, I jsut personally have never liked it,to me its jsut one more thing to worry about breaking, Eddie and both Jack will tell ya that:D
i personally wouldnt see a need to spool any faster than this....ill post a video of my truck on the street tonight and you post one of yours and we will see who spools up faster or better yet you could be at the gtg in phoenix and everyone there can see that this single turbo setup spools right now...no waitin no lag this thing is on it.....

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back