1079 rwhp 1100 tq

tinygiants said:
Congrats on the build and the results.

You're gonna have the remedy for lack of traction . . . with 5' of rubber on the street! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
You're gonna have the remedy for lack of traction . . . with 5' of rubber on the street! :rock: :rock: :rock:
All of these big HP guys will be doing it soon. I hope 505 enjoys his new found power.

JMB Justin said:
Heres some quick specs:

Stock heads, mopar cam (stock with 117 LSA), stock everything but rods/pistons (diamond/oliver)
Precision 88MM T6
1500+ CFM intercooler
5" exhaust
Water injection
VEC3
etc. etc.

Pump gas: 14-15 psi = 921/996 very conservative timing curve, 12.0 A/F
Race gas: 17.5 psi = 1079/1100 conservative timing, 11.5 A/F

I lied to Jack and told him it was 19psi, I was so ecstatic after seeing the #'s, I didnt even look at the data logs to see the real story.

Trust me it has more in it, but we all agreed that with stock main caps and head gaskets/bolts we were pushing the limits.

It consistently picked up 30+ WHP per psi, a total of 636WHP and 619WTQ were gained with the turbo setup.

Thanks to Dom for having the balls to be the first on an incredible project like this!

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Joe Donovan at Performance by Joe in St. Louis, the guy is absolutely incredible, very few have made this kind of power with a VEC3, and this thing drives like stone stock (until you jump on it :) ), even with low impedence 84# injectors. His tune is an absolute work of art and I cant thank him enough.

Thanks for the props everyone, I think Dom will be very happy in about 4 hours when his plane arrives

Justin

Justin

keep on eye on those stock head bolts. Mine raised and caused my problem at 14 - 15 psi. I am going up to arp studs.

and by the way.. That looks awesome.......

Very impressive ####....Truck looks BAD...I love it...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Beautiful...
One hell of a job Justin....Joe
Enjoy the truck:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Just got a update from Dom he is driving the beast home today, crusing down the road under a 100mph he was making 13mpg, he found a nice long straight he was in 4th when he nailed it the truck broke loose a little over 100 @9#'s of boost, he hit 5th when he looked down it it had already burried the 160 speedo:rock: Say a prayer for him hahahaha:D

newmexicoviper said:
Just got a update from Dom he is driving the beast home today, crusing down the road under a 100mph he was making 13mpg, he found a nice long straight he was in 4th when he nailed it the truck broke loose a little over 100 @9#'s of boost, he hit 5th when he looked down it it had already burried the 160 speedo:rock: Say a prayer for him hahahaha:D
Thats Skeery!

newmexicoviper said:

OMG, he still got one more gear.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I think the next mod should be a roll cage!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to try and put together some pricing real soon, the great thing about this setup is it can be turned down to 5-6#'s with a very mild tune and make 650/750 on a stock truck, then as finances come along, a mild motor build would allow you to add another 300+ WHP. Also the turbo kit would cover everything, no need to buy headers or catless mids or cold air intake or PCM flash, etc.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back