1079 rwhp 1100 tq

nycstev said:
Waiting for details ... That setup would go good in my QC:) :burnout:
I thought you just almost killed yourself...keep telling yourself its not an addiction

BurntRubber said:
I thought you just almost killed yourself...keep telling yourself its not an addiction

Repeat after me STEVE ..

This is not an ADDICTION
This is not an ADDICTION
This is not an ADDICTION
This is not an ADDICTION
This is not an ADDICTION
This is not an ADDICTION........

Ive got a big problem.!!! LOL....:dontknow:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Now you need to take down the track or take it to bonnieville.

What plans do you have for all those horse's?

Glad it is finally finished:rock: Awesome numbers:rock:

And you can see this truck in person at the PHX GTG:D

:bs:

Just kidding. I just always wanted to use that emoticon.

Paxton who?:dontknow: Roe who?:dontknow:. I know what I want for Christmas.:rock:

BurntRubber said:
Why the hell are you flying away from your truck:dontknow:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Heres some quick specs:

Stock heads, mopar cam (stock with 117 LSA), stock everything but rods/pistons (diamond/oliver)
Precision 88MM T6
1500+ CFM intercooler
5" exhaust
Water injection
VEC3
etc. etc.

Pump gas: 14-15 psi = 921/996 very conservative timing curve, 12.0 A/F
Race gas: 17.5 psi = 1079/1100 conservative timing, 11.5 A/F

I lied to Jack and told him it was 19psi, I was so ecstatic after seeing the #'s, I didnt even look at the data logs to see the real story.

Trust me it has more in it, but we all agreed that with stock main caps and head gaskets/bolts we were pushing the limits.

It consistently picked up 30+ WHP per psi, a total of 636WHP and 619WTQ were gained with the turbo setup.

Thanks to Dom for having the balls to be the first on an incredible project like this!

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Joe Donovan at Performance by Joe in St. Louis, the guy is absolutely incredible, very few have made this kind of power with a VEC3, and this thing drives like stone stock (until you jump on it :) ), even with low impedence 84# injectors. His tune is an absolute work of art and I cant thank him enough.

Thanks for the props everyone, I think Dom will be very happy in about 4 hours when his plane arrives

Justin

JMB Justin said:
Heres some quick specs:

Stock heads, mopar cam (stock with 117 LSA), stock everything but rods/pistons (diamond/oliver)
Precision 88MM T6
1500+ CFM intercooler
5" exhaust
Water injection
VEC3
etc. etc.

Pump gas: 14-15 psi = 921/996 very conservative timing curve, 12.0 A/F
Race gas: 17.5 psi = 1079/1100 conservative timing, 11.5 A/F

I lied to Jack and told him it was 19psi, I was so ecstatic after seeing the #'s, I didnt even look at the data logs to see the real story.

Trust me it has more in it, but we all agreed that with stock main caps and head gaskets/bolts we were pushing the limits.

It consistently picked up 30+ WHP per psi, a total of 636WHP and 619WTQ were gained with the turbo setup.

Thanks to Dom for having the balls to be the first on an incredible project like this!

I have to give a HUGE thanks to Joe Donovan at Performance by Joe in St. Louis, the guy is absolutely incredible, very few have made this kind of power with a VEC3, and this thing drives like stone stock (until you jump on it :) ), even with low impedence 84# injectors. His tune is an absolute work of art and I cant thank him enough.

Thanks for the props everyone, I think Dom will be very happy in about 4 hours when his plane arrives

Justin

Good job Justin...now get down to PHX in January

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back