#11 Night Runner

ICPREY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer is selling #11 and I wanted to pass along the information. 31k miles and it's in great condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a link to the listing?

I'll check..stopped by there today. They wanted $32.5k for it, but I asked a no B.S cash amount and they said they would let it go for $30k. Funny how the salesmen come out of the wood work when you drive up in GTS.

QC....will try to find the listing

Yea I told them I got my Supercharged 05 for $23.5k and they started saying that they're "flexible" on the price...I would also say approx $26k in today's economy.

Night Runner

I agree in today's market they would be lucky to get $25k. Warner Robins is my old home town. Been to that dealer numerous times.:D

Let the dealership try to get what they can, but may a real Mopar owner get this truck and make us proud and keep the truck for many years. The Ram Srt10 is the best truck on the planet PERIOD!

Thats a clean truck. I would trade mine in a second for that one if it was local. Always liked the NR's

I think the dealers are on drugs they want 30 grand for my old truck with 50k on it .. And the check engine light on lol . Gas is 4 a gallon lets get real now

Not to toot my own horn but, it is a Nightrunner and a bit more rare therefore it should fetch a few more grand at least IMO. :)

There is a night runner rc in pa I may go take a look at it has 39k and there asking 25 for it

I would if I were you. I know you miss your baby and need another black one to replace her with. :rock::rock::rock:

Beautiful truck. Shame they couldn't go through the effort of a quick wash and dry right before the pics. I know the pollen is bad but sheesh.

Within about 5 minutes of washing my car, it already has pollen on it....

Yeah truck looks nice. I saw it the other day when driving by the dealer. Didnt personally know the owner but saw the truck severl times on the road before trade in.

Oh and yeah man pollen it absolutely horrible out in this area.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back