113 DEGREES TODAY..............

silversrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is the hottest weather I have ever seen in my 39 years.
Any one across the country have it hotter today.? Its forcasted to be 114 tommorrow.:mad:

D.'s going to be really pissed now:mad:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
D.'s going to be really pissed now:mad:
I feel bad for sd, but that is kinda funny!:dontknow: :D:dontknow:

It's not that hot here. Generally hovering around 90+/-, but the humidity is horrible...:(

I noticed on my ambient temp sensor display that it was 101 degrees last Monday...
AT 8:45 PM!!!!

It's been sweaty underwear hot around here in Houston lately.

my roomate was at the california border of arizona this morning around 1 am and it was still 112...just got back from a drive and it was 104 at 10pm!!!!!!!

Dont know what the high was...Africa hot....Its 10:58 PM right now and its 98 degrees. So the high was....Tarzan couldnt even stand this kinda hot.:(

I keep tellin everyone, its global warming...

Someones got to stop all the vegans from eatin cauliflower and broccoli and fartin like crazy

I talked to a guy at San Tee Costco today and he said it was 117 on a good digital thermometer in Lakeside.

It was 111 in Fletcher Hills where I live, never gets that hot here on the hill.

Crotch Pot Cookin Hot.:rock:

Venom Power said:
[
It's been sweaty underwear hot around here in Houston lately.

Sounds like you have a bad case of "swamp ass" my friend!!!!:star: A cold shower and some baby powder will help sooth that bunghole!!!:D LOL

Kinda hot here too, 86 and some humidity but nowhere near what Big Dave is feeling! ..........Yeah I know, shut up dickhead! LOL

patrick

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I keep tellin everyone, its global warming...

Someones got to stop all the vegans from eatin cauliflower and broccoli and fartin like crazy

LMFAO

Man guys I feel for ya, really I do. Could possibly hit 90 today here. Gosh at least its not humid or it would really feel hot. Have you guys got A/C there? I mean I know you have it in your trucks, but do you all have it in your houses? Poor fellas, havin to sit in your airconditioned houses on 110+ degree day. Must be like what?.....like 75 in the house huh? Poor guys. LOL. Just startin some chit fellas. If ya really wanna see how I feel, check out the unedited version on the group therapy thread.

Greg

At home 110 today. Yesterday and the days prior at Phoenix airport it was 116
and 118 per the Local observed weather stations. But on the tarmac temperature was around 140.
GOD AWFUL HOT

Another hot day today... It was so hot out I could swear I saw Superman riding in a cab.:dontknow:

Phoenix

117 in Phoenix. Haven't been out of the pool since 5:00 am. Person can drink a lot of beer in 12 hours.

AZ Viper said:
117 in Phoenix. Haven't been out of the pool since 5:00 am. Person can drink a lot of beer in 12 hours.

geez, thank god i dont live in phoenix anymore...I think i byfar had one of the worst experiences in the heat. I started my diesel engines class in mid june which was going to be 9 weeks long. It consisted it completely tearing down and rebuilding an engine in the shade, and performing valve adjustments on nearly 40 engines during that nine week period...Oh all while doing this in avg 115 dry heAt..I'm soo f'n glad thats over...i hate phoenix..(no offense)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back