113 DEGREES TODAY..............

fun2xlr8 said:
Man guys I feel for ya, really I do. Could possibly hit 90 today here. Gosh at least its not humid or it would really feel hot. Have you guys got A/C there? I mean I know you have it in your trucks, but do you all have it in your houses? Poor fellas, havin to sit in your airconditioned houses on 110+ degree day. Must be like what?.....like 75 in the house huh? Poor guys. LOL. Just startin some chit fellas. If ya really wanna see how I feel, check out the unedited version on the group therapy thread.

Greg
It's so hot, my AC has a hard time keeping up!!!! 108 here in Spokane, WA!!!

Azmotorhead said:
At home 110 today. Yesterday and the days prior at Phoenix airport it was 116
and 118 per the Local observed weather stations. But on the tarmac temperature was around 140.
GOD AWFUL HOT
I am SOOOOOOOOO Glad I'm not a damn aircraft mechanic anymore.... I couldn't STAND how damn hot it got on the flightline... and then if you have to go up into the aircraft for anything, FORGET IT!!!! It's the worst oven you could ever imagine, and forget about touching anything... everything, even the furry foam seat pads were hot as coals in a BBQ!!! Although, with me being a fire fighter now, this damn heat is going to start damn crazy wild fires... not looking forward to that at all!!!!

VipeMe said:
I am SOOOOOOOOO Glad I'm not a damn aircraft mechanic anymore.... I couldn't STAND how damn hot it got on the flightline... and then if you have to go up into the aircraft for anything, FORGET IT!!!! It's the worst oven you could ever imagine, and forget about touching anything... everything, even the furry foam seat pads were hot as coals in a BBQ!!! Although, with me being a fire fighter now, this damn heat is going to start damn crazy wild fires... not looking forward to that at all!!!!

amen to all wild fire fightning firefighters:rock: :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
amen to all wild fire fightning firefighters:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yup, anyone who jumps into raging fire to save people, animals and property is a hero..... No matter what......:rock:

SD

Global Warming? today in vegas it hit 110, and humidity is at about 40%, and its ALWAYS been this hot here.... Maybe its cause im used to the heat...

silversrt said:
I think this is the hottest weather I have ever seen in my 39 years.
Any one across the country have it hotter today.? Its forcasted to be 114 tommorrow.:mad:

Hey there,
I am literally sitting in a pool of sweat whilst i write this..its.. 1.13 am in the morning and is still fucken stinking hot.. I believe it hit 118 in Woodland Hills today..definitely not truck weather..
cheers
shane

Cooled down to 86 today.Evenings nice.It has been hot everywhere I have been since the Houston trip over a month ago....whew!:dontknow:

ROKTMAN said:
Cooled down to 86 today.Evenings nice.It has been hot everywhere I have been since the Houston trip over a month ago....whew!:dontknow:

I'll swap you Rockt as i'm miserable at the moment.. Going to try to go to sleep if such a thing is possible in this weather..Im trying to rid myself of the air conditioning addiction as i've basically had it on 24 hours a day for at least the last two weeks and its a big big system to cool my whole house so i'm sure the power bill is going to be astronomical..
cheers
shane

TheSickness said:
Today in Seattle......................All of the white people melted :eek: :eek:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SRT-IZ-4me said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You Beaners are used to this Shit and have conspired to kill us all off with the sun :D The immagration thing was just a careful ploy to distract us and take us out...........Buenos dias Seattle...........Tu pinche Gringos muerte del sol...Asta luego Cabrones :D Viva La Raza :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back