12.3 run in cab video

AWDisuzu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took this video with my point and shoot camera, just to see where my rpm's are during a run so I can set my window switch accordingly.

I hit the button at 3000 rpm and you can really see her wake up when the nos hits. you can also watch the temp gauge move up a little during the run.

when I hit the NOS at 3000 rpm, I ran 12.3@113 with a 2.0 60'
when I hit the NOS at 2500 rpm, I ran 12.1@111 with a 1.8 60' (less time to accelerate)
when I hit the NOS below 2500, I broke traction (as seen in Brad's video of NOWWHAT and me)

http://isuzu-mods.com/pics/12.3_run.wmv

Last edited:
AWDisuzu said:
I took this video with my point and shoot camera, just to see where my rpm's are during a run so I can set my window switch accordingly.

I hit the button at 3000 rpm and you can really see her wake up when the nos hits. you can also watch the temp gauge move up a little during the run.

when I hit the NOS at 2500 rpm, I ran 12.1@111 with a 1.8 60' (less time to accelerate)
when I hit the NOS below 2500, I broke traction (as seen in Brad's video of NOWWHAT and me)

Dude Holy crap Did I see that Carefully. You hit like 0 to 60 in like 2.5 seconds on the first run.:dontknow:

I love the ol' almost empty gas tank.....:rock: :rock: ....that c-16 is expensive....

great video....you even have people thinking your burnout was a 0-60 run....;)

Nowwhat said:
I love the ol' almost empty gas tank.....:rock: :rock: ....that c-16 is expensive....

great video....you even have people thinking your burnout was a 0-60 run....;)

I Knew He was spinning Mike:) Watched it carefully now.

AWDisuzu said:

Very interesting to watch. I can believe how the RPM's jump like that. I have never ran on the 1/4 mile track but am looking forward to the day I do! Thanks for sharing the video!

AWDisuzu said:

are you on stock internals & how much nos are you sprayin' ?

Took my computer 10 friggin minutes to download that, it was worth every minute, NICE!!!

WOW!!!!!!

Nice run Mike!

thats with a zex wet 175 shot, + the DC stage 2 computer. I dained out all the gasoline and put 5 gallons of c-16 in prior to racing. it's almost impossible to detonate with c-16, and scary as it is, the 91 octane version of the DC stage 2 still pings slightly under full throttle (with 91 octaine fuel). it's hard to hear but it's there. if you run headers or aftermarket exhaust, you probably won't ever hear it so be careful! hammering rod bearings to death seems to be popular in these trucks :)

I also have 100% stock internals and stock tranny. Only the oil pressure in the tranny was increased by Robert Buckley. It's never had a shifting problem since.

great vid mike, thanks for sharing....mike can really get every bit of speed guys...he is a great driver...had the pleasure of seeing him in action...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back