12.38 N/A ZOOM!!

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just read yesterdays thread and now you go again!! Awesome! Your a shifting MOFO!!:rock: :rock:

Your not still on the stock clutch setup are you?

patrick

nice kill and run...

but the lightning sounds better with the blower whine...haha

Great run! Great kill. :rock:

I am honestly shocked that the fastest Lightning you've seen is 12.79, though. That's not a knock against your outstanding time in any way, of course. My '04 L ran 12.81 @ 109 on Nitto DRs with a pulley, tune and CAI and 93 octane (393rwhp).

Whatever, 12.38 is "gettin' it". Great times, great driving!

Thanks for the dedication...I hope to return the favor. Congrats on some truely great runs...you do us proud. I keep hearing some pops..is that in the music or are you hitting the rev limiter?

Trainman said:
Thanks for the dedication...I hope to return the favor. Congrats on some truely great runs...you do us proud. I keep hearing some pops..is that in the music or are you hitting the rev limiter?

this whole thing just keeps getting better an better i think you 2 are pushing the bar and showing alot of people that our trucks are in fact the best performance truck to have gives guys like me something to shoot for!:rock: :rock: :rock: both of you keep on kicking ass

WA 2 FST said:
Great run! Great kill. :rock:

I am honestly shocked that the fastest Lightning you've seen is 12.79, though. That's not a knock against your outstanding time in any way, of course. My '04 L ran 12.81 @ 109 on Nitto DRs with a pulley, tune and CAI and 93 octane (393rwhp).

Whatever, 12.38 is "gettin' it". Great times, great driving!

Even if your L ran 1 sec 1/4 its still a pos

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Even if your L ran 1 sec 1/4 its still a pos

The Lightnings are good competition...not as fast as our trucks but cheaper to make faster....I wouldnt call them a POS....now a tundra is a different story...POS wise..

congratulations:rock: :rock: and this is getting interesting.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back