#1899 BSM '04 w/RB1 For Sale-Sold

SergioL.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have OWNED this truck since May of last year, it was purchased with 55k on the clock, it currently has >63k miles on it. I planned on keeping the truck a lot longer but I have a project vehicle that will be coming out of the body shop soon and I need to make some room for it. I never drove the '10 daily, I have a work truck. It has not given me any mechanical problems at all and I absolutely love it! It has everything I would want in a custom truck: rare/powerful engine,T56, the wheels, the suspension, the interior/exterior, rarity, sound system, etc.

The first things I did when I got the truck were change the trans. fluid to Pennzoil synchromesh, the diff. fluid to Mobli 1 full synth, install new Champions, install JTSVP P/S+ Oil lines at which time it received new power steering fluid, it also has new Mopar coolant with distilled water. The clutch fluid is in the process of getting bled as well as new wires/coils/plugs getting installed. The day I purchased it I did an oil change with Mobil 1 and a bottle of Lucas and have continued to do so EVERY 2k miles because it is cheap insurance to me and I only drove it on weekends anyway. The truck has never been launched or power shifted under my ownership.

I have the clean Texas title in my name in hand as well as a stack of receipts and the squeaky clean Carfax report.
$19,500 Call/text (713)992-5045

List of mods-
Exterior: Color matched-door/tail gate handles, cowl, black plastics around license plate lights, perimeter of bed cover.
Custom painted eye lids
Chrome grille was painted black
Billet shorty antenna
Gen III Viper hood emblem from JTSVP
Gen III Viper wheel center caps from JTSVP
Dodge emblem from tail gate was removed as were the Ram emblems from the doors. The SRT-10 emblem on the tail gate was lowered and the SRT-10 emblem on the driver's door was moved forward after the removal of the Ram emblems.
Window tint
One piece rear window conversion with ss Gen III Viper emblem on lower left corner
Retrax retractable, flush bed cover
Mopar bed rug
Shock on tail gate which lets it down slow
Stainless step for rear bumper
Note: The body is absolutely straight and the front bumper does not have any rock chips. I have the pass. side windshield wiper I just like the way it looks without it. No front license plate holes!

Interior:Gen III Viper steering wheel emblem
Custom Gen III Viper floor mat emblems
Smoked reflectors on door panels
Custom X-Metal shifter

Suspension: 1/2 drop with Energy Suspension bump stops up front and trimmed bump stops at the rear. The truck rides/handles great.
The sway bar end links are also 1" shorter in front and 2" shorter at the rear. Nitto 420S' in the stock sizes.

Engine: K&N intake, ROE throttle body, EVAP system has been deleted, 170 deg. thermostat, ported maniflods ( http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/my-ported-manifolds-53300/ ), catless mids, Magnaflow #12568, SLP stainless 4" tips, JTSVP crank pulley, SCT from Torrie tuned for the current mods-it is currently on a 93 oct. tune and comes with 91 and 96+ tunes, JTSVP power steering and oil cooler lines, Optima red top(installed on 1/18/13), it is getting JTSVP wires-Screamin' Demon Coils-New Champions @.045- and the clutch bled as we speak. I will have under hood pics up tomorrow.
NOTE: It also has 4:56 gears installed and will come with new Viper car clutch hydraulics. I bought the Viper Car Hydraulics for whenever I upgraded the clutch but, the stock clutch feels NEW!
The exhaust is still 2.5" and is very quiet on the highway, perfect for road trips.

Also has wheel locks with covers and a Prestige alarm with pager.

I will have underhood pics up tomorrow as well as pics of the gauge cluster to show current mileage.

Last edited:
$19,500

000_0605.jpg

000_0606.jpg

000_0607.jpg

000_0604.jpg

000_0603.jpg

000_0602.jpg

000_0601.jpg

000_0600.jpg

000_0599.jpg

000_0598.jpg

Last edited:
000_0584.jpg

000_0585.jpg

000_0586.jpg

000_0587.jpg

000_0588.jpg

000_0589.jpg

000_0593.jpg

000_0594.jpg

000_0595.jpg

000_0597.jpg

ALL of these pics were taken this past week and underhood/ gauge cluster pics should be up tomorrow.

The truck looks great Sergio, great attention to detail! Sorry you have to sell. :(

Did you put those clips on your passenger side floor mat to keep it in place or did it come like that?

Those mats are Catch-All mats and they come with the clips:rock:

Awesome price and beautiful truck!!! (Asking too little...IMO) GLWS, great list of mods.

Hey I remember beating that truck in Houston :chain:
Sorry to see you sell Sergio. Enjoyed meeting you and seeing your beautiful truck in person. Good luck on the sale bro :)
Don't wanna trade for a Corvette do ya?:burnout:

Sorry to see you go.

The truck looks great Sergio, great attention to detail! Sorry you have to sell. :(

I have no need to sell it, I just want to. the truck replacing the '10 has priceles sentimental value to me. My father passed away last Feb. and I am finishing his project truck, we used to ride around in it when I was a kid. It's a '55(the year he was born in) Chevy 3100 5 window with an LS swap with bolt-ons, full air ride, 20/22" billet wheels, just about every body mod you can imagine and it is being painted black and the body is arrow straight. Once it gets completed I know the '10 wont get a lot of use and I hate having vehicles I don't use. I can always buy another '10 later but my dad only had one '55.

Did you put those clips on your passenger side floor mat to keep it in place or did it come like that?

It came like that.

Hey I remember beating that truck in Houston :chain:
Sorry to see you sell Sergio. Enjoyed meeting you and seeing your beautiful truck in person. Good luck on the sale bro :)
Don't wanna trade for a Corvette do ya?:burnout:

We are 1 and 1 damn it! :chain: Although I'm sure you have some more tricks up your sleeve by now. Sorry not interested in a Corvette. I might be interested in a partial trade for a 4 door automatic sedan with decent mileage for the " 'ol lady" however. With cash on top for the difference in blue book values.

Awesome price and beautiful truck!!! (Asking too little...IMO) GLWS, great list of mods.

Beautiful truck I'm sure it will sell fast

Thanks.

I tried to think of everything in my original post but I forgot some things:
the inside of the wheels are painted charcoal gray
The mid pipes also have mechanical O2 foolers so there wont be CEL if the tune is put back to stock
It was aligned after the lowering was completed and I also have the receipt for that

I just got the truck back today. I had no idea what I was missing out on. It shifted good before but, it shifts so much smoother after getting the clutch bled. Prestone synthetic DOT 4 with a 510 deg. dry boiling point was used to bleed the clutch. I feel about the same seat of the pants difference with the ignition upgrade that I felt when the JTSVP crank pulley was installed especially at higher rpm. The truck now has Screamin' Demon coils, Red(to match the red top/valve covers/and calipers) JTSVP 1400 deg. wires with seperators and new 7034 Champions gapped at .045. The old spark plugs only had less than 6k miles on them and still looked great. The area under the intake manifold was vacuumed and the inside of the intake manifold was cleaned with two big cans of carb cleaner. I forgot to mention a gallon of Mopar coolant will also be included.

000_0620.jpg

000_0621.jpg

000_0622.jpg

000_0623.jpg

This is the current mileage but it will continue to go up because I will still be driving this beast on the weekends. :)

Update:
I removed the wiper arms, gave them a coat of black paint, installed new wiper blades, and reinstalled the wiper arms.

I just picked up a new gas cap from the dealer that had to be ordered because supposedly the V10 uses a different gas cap. It will be included with the truck. I have been using a lockable gas cap from Auto Zone.

I also picked up new "hood lift supports" which I will be installing. The hood was starting to have trouble staying up and I don't want anybody getting smacked on the back of the head when checking out the V10. Believe me, it hurts.

I want the new owner to have a worry free experience.

Yes, I do like the floor mats.

I just installed the new hood lift supports and they are STRONG.

I have put the truck on craigslist. I have turned down an offer for $15k and many trade and trade plus cash offers. I do not want to give it away or trade it in for something else. The plan was to sell it and spend around $10k on a four door automatic sedan and the rest on my project truck. I will consider trades for 4 door automatic vehicles with the same book value as the '10 or I can trade down plus cash.

This weekend I will be meeting up with a local '07 trailblazer SS that books for the same as the '10 and I will see how I like it.

The price is currently OBO.
The truck is in excellent condition and has all the right mods in my opinion.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back