18K and tires are finally due...

What are the best "SRT-10 sized" tires you've driven on?

• Total voters
Bro just stick to the pirellis, if you were to get different wheels than maybe i would consider another brand. Personally it justs kind of bugs me when i see dont the oem tires on factory wheels. Oh what a nasty bump you have there, i hope you didnt bend the rim when you hit that pothole:D

mopower1958 said:
I just bought a set of TOYO PROXES S/T's. 325-40 for the rear and 305-40 for the front,they are directional tread and smoother sidewall.Paid 920 for all 4. I am having rear Eagle alloy's widened to 11.5 rear and 10.5 inches in the front. The rear is about an inch taller and 3/4 inch wider so I figure when I get to the track let em down to 22 psi and have a bigger contact patch. I post pics after I get them finished and mounted.

Have you run the Toyo Proxes S/T's on anything else you own? I need to get new tires on the wifes FX and that is one of the tires I'm looking at.

FerrariTruck said:
Personally it justs kind of bugs me when i see dont the oem tires on factory wheels.
:eek: I'm kinda the oppisite. Up until now, I never ran OEM tires even on a factory rim because I was sure that there was a performance to price comprimise.

Anyway, most of my old cars came OEM with seriously crappy tires...:(

But now we are talking about SRT specs after all...:alberteinstein: :proud: ...the current vote count supports the Scorpions ... and my wife is asking me "Did you buy tires yet?!":motz: :ahhhhh:

Silverback said:
Have you run the Toyo Proxes S/T's on anything else you own? I need to get new tires on the wifes FX and that is one of the tires I'm looking at.
My wifes quad cab Dakota, they are a little choppy but it is lowered 2" and 4" with 18's. Should have put 17's on it but I was kinda hard headed and wanted 18's. They are 245-45-18 on front and 255-50-18 on the rear. Excellent tread wear and good wet weather with directional tread. I will post pics of mine when they get mounted. "My WHEEL MAN" as Rokt would say is supposed to have wheels widened this week.

The mob rules!:rock:

My new Scorpions are on the way. Now... how shoud I wish the old set a fond farewell...:hmmmm: ... :stupido2: ... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks all.:shakehands:

v8eater said:
The mob rules!:rock:

My new Scorpions are on the way. Now... how shoud I wish the old set a fond farewell...:hmmmm: ... :stupido2: ... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks all.:shakehands:

Smoke comes to mind, but ONLY if you have a video to share it with us...LOL!!!

Back