1969 GTX Viper conversion

They will probably want about a 100G's for that project.
The end result is nice!
Didnt someone do that with a older Chalenger too?

jerew65 said:
They will probably want about a 100G's for that project.
The end result is nice!
Didnt someone do that with a older Chalenger too?
That's exactly the amount that he told me. :)

Saw a Challenger at the Nats a few years back that had a viper motor in it..it was orange, and I think it was Year One who did it...pretty cool..
The GTX is awesome..I prefer the 70 model, but its cool none the less..100k?..Hmm..lotsa work in it, but alittle steep price wise..I'd like to see a Superbird with a 10cyl..thatd be really sweet, but probly worth more stock..

A Superbird/Viper conversion would be HOT!

Should make that a VTCOA project then auction it for a worthy charity.

Really nice, but a bit surpised that he went with the rear leaf springs instead on going to a 4 link????????? If I'm spending that much money in retro fitting that car I would have definetly would have go with a 4 link in the rear.

That is about the ONLY Mod I could approve of other than pure stock restore... I love all the 68 - 70 Mopar Heavy Metal.... :)

jerew65 said:
A Superbird/Viper conversion would be HOT!

Should make that a VTCOA project then auction it for a worthy charity.

Good idea, but finding a Superbird to convert would be difficult at best..plus expensive..I know someone who has one, but he wont part with it..Not that I have that kind of cash laying around anyway but..lol..Its like one of 11 in gold with white interior if I remember correctly..He has like 200 mopars..Superbees, Road Runners, you name it..he has one..Wont part with any of it either..built a 7 bay garage to hold just the parts he has..lol..His wife made the mistake of telling him he needed a hobby..:dontknow: :D

That was some detail picturess!..:rock: ....it was my brother in law's 69 GTX that hooked me on muscle cars back in 1970 when I was 14...:burnout:

Looks like he does some awesome work !!!!Yes,there's been a couple of Challengers already as well as a '69 Charger that have been at previos Mopars with Big Daddy shows !!! Wonder if I could get a Viper engine into my wifes Volvo V70R ???? :dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back