1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA 64K miles

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA with TPI 350 Auto and 64K miles!! It is 100% stock other than a pair of Dynomax bullets underneath. Adult owned and maintained. Factory Bright Red needs new paint but body is 100% straight and bondo free! Never been painted and still shines up new. The fron bumper has a primered spot where the license plate holes were drilled 3 separate times leaving 12 holes
Asking Price is $8000 OBO. Serious inquires only! Yes you can buy them cheaper and even get an LS car for less money, I know this. This is a piece of history and only 2 years the Trans Am had the Banshee nose and ground effects. Garage kept all it's life next to and 89' GTA that will also be for sale for the same price and is Paxton S/C!

gta.jpg

gta11.jpg

gta30.jpg

Last edited:
must be a driveshaft attachment :D

What an ass!:D
Fixin to send these straps and bolts and 8mm wrench back to ya. PM me your addy please kind sir.
Thanks again for your help with my situation at the track, means alot. Finally getting home to my own bed was pricesless.;)

I had a red 92 Trans Am. First vehicle i owned. Went through a few engines 383, 400, and 632. Merlin 632 ci required Tubular K member, pushed back firewall, 14 point roll cage, tubed, and a rear end that was a work of art. Make 3 frightning passes with it, put 2500 city miles on it, sold the motor/trans, then sold the rolling chassis. But boy was that part of my past a BLAST!

What an ass!:D
Fixin to send these straps and bolts and 8mm wrench back to ya. PM me your addy please kind sir.
Thanks again for your help with my situation at the track, means alot. Finally getting home to my own bed was pricesless.;)

Whos bed do you normally go to?
supergay.gif

after he made fun of me unloading the back of my truck at last GTG that one was like way to easy to pass up lol :D

LMAO:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant: that was priceless LMAO:toilet::D

Up for sale is my 1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA with TPI 350 Auto and 64K miles!! It is 100% stock other than a pair of Dynomax bullets underneath. Adult owned and maintained. Factory Bright Red needs new paint but body is 100% straight and bondo free! Never been painted and still shines up new. The fron bumper has a primered spot where the license plate holes were drilled 3 separate times leaving 12 holes
Asking Price is $8000 OBO. Serious inquires only! Yes you can buy them cheaper and even get an LS car for less money, I know this. This is a piece of history and only 2 years the Trans Am had the Banshee nose and ground effects. Garage kept all it's life next to and 89' GTA that will also be for sale for the same price and is Paxton S/C!

View attachment 46848 love them wheels:rock:

View attachment 46849

View attachment 46850

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Bump for an ageless style and power ! Not been a Trans Am made in 10 years!!!
Pontiac is no longer a brand! It's a collector for sure with great mileage!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back