1qksrt checking in (Not quite dead yet)

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:burnout: Its been quite awhile since I've logged onto this site.Although it took a little bit of urging from two awesome guys, SRT BRAD and SCOTT (VENIMOUS ONE) to get me to wake out of my coma and come back on the forum to say hi and see how some of my old friends are doing.I hear there are alot new members with the same interests as well.:rock:I also want to thank/blame Jeff and Brat for some additional nudging.:dontknow:.
For those that do not remember me,Your not missing much.I have been called a speed freak that loves breaking bad habits and creating worse ones.
Well I said hi,(NOW WHAT):questionmark:

Hey, whats up. How ya been.
Same me, new truck

We were just talking about your speed runs out in the middle of the everglades. Ever do any more?

Whats up 1qk. And thanks for reminding me about Nowwhat. Wonder what happened to him too :p

Welcome back. Glad to see somebody stumbled back in after me, must be the weather!

Well, it was very good talking to you, happy to see you posting

Good to see you posting, Mickey! Thanks again for taking time to talk to me the other day. What did you say your best speed was through the mile? I thought you had been 187, but I wasn't sure.

Good to see you posting, Mickey! Thanks again for taking time to talk to me the other day. What did you say your best speed was through the mile? I thought you had been 187, but I wasn't sure.

Still a 4l80/ gear vendor splitter bro. ;)

I,m sorry for not posting sooner,but I live a very hectic life,Which does not leave much time for my truck or personal time:dontknow: .Its nice to know that I am still remembered sy some members:rock:.
To answer some of your questions,I'll start by bringing you up to date on my toy in the garage.In a nut shell its a black 05 RC,I totally rebuilt the engine,Using a new balanced rotating assy,Which includes a new crank,fully worked and coated CP pistons and rods.The cam is left stock with a full Jesel rocker system(1.75 in./1.80 ex.)and custom pushrods.The heads were machined to accept larger springs and I did a mild port job.The oil pump/front cover was upgraded by Arrow Racing to gen IV spec.I did a mild port matching on the intake manifold and heavy porting on the throttle body.In the trans. department,I went with a T.C.I. 6X with gear Vendor OD system with gives me a seven speed auto:drool:.My drive shaft is now 47 inches long.The exhaust consists of Belanger headers,Magnaflow muffler and a full 3in. piping.Moving onto the interior,I replaced the three pedal system with a two pedal(THANKS VENIMOUS),I installed a complete 2011 center console and shifter assy for a factory appearance.
As far as performance goes,I haven't been down the 1/4 yet,But I've been close to my goal of !*& mph in a mile.Older vids of me can be seen at (1qksrt)on you tube.
My best 1/4 time was 11.90 at 122 (on Pirelli 305/40/22 tires)No slicks.
Well thats about it for now.Don't worry,I will post pics when I figure out how to do it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back