1st 06 QC 6 Speed

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's official.......LightningRaper has the first 06 QC 6 speed....fired her up today and sounded great...cant wait to take her out on the road...just waiting on 3 more parts...the swap is very similar to my 05....when he dropped off the truck, the bed was full of extra parts and some still coming in the mail...he has me working like a slave...lol...hopefully the rest of the parts will come in by next week so he can start whoppin some of those new 5.0's like everyone has been doing lately...

eddie wrapped the intake in snake skin
jtsvp coils, wires, oil lines and p.s. lines
bbk throttle body
bellanger headers
hid's top and bottom
spec stage 1 clutch
fidanza flywheel
roe viper hydraulics
fully debadged
b&m shifter

20121228_131714.jpg

20121228_131658.jpg

20121228_183226.jpg

20121228_183207.jpg

20121224_161502.jpg

more pics to come when shes's out and washed .....

Isn't Venomous1 a qc 6spd also? His sig says 1of1.......

Everything has been going great so far on my swap, I want to thank Ethan/SRT2SLOW for all the hard work he has put in, thanks to everyone that has helped with parts and thanks to Torrie for the Tune, can't wait to get her on the road!

It's not the first! There was an inferno red one done over a year ago, it's been for sale a few times on here, It was an RC stretched out into a QC I believe.

Removed steering column shifter and covered with a RC column trim, gear selector display disappeared once RC tune was downloaded

It's the best mod hands down! I have 30,000 miles on mine ;)
You'd never know mine didn't come factory as a six speed ;)

Last edited:
Glad to see it's coming together. If you need anything else let me know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back