1st Annual West Coast National GTG Video

Whitesnake said:
yeah except for that weak ass burn out the Blue Viper did!!! little girl!;)
he didnt get the good one i guess:dontknow:
oh well, this year i will make sure the camera is on!

BurntRubber said:
he didnt get the good one i guess:dontknow:
oh well, this year i will make sure the camera is on!

When I was walking out of the restaurant you already did the first burnout. I scrambled to get the second one on tape. You get a pass on this one. The first one was really good as you lived up to your screen name.:D :rock:

SrtBrad said:
When I was walking out of the restaurant you already did the first burnout. I scrambled to get the second one on tape. You get a pass on this one. The first one was really good as you lived up to your screen name.:D :rock:

its starting to rain over here...first time in months...think I might take the viper out in the rain...:D :burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
lol....didnt even notice you had a video of that run!

1:07sec lol

you were going too slow...:p

That was lightning speed in a viper :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Ready to wash it ehh :marchmellow:

its just more fun in the rain. dont burn off that much of the tires doing burnouts:D

most fun I had was with my QC srt10 in the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Whitesnake said:
is that the only time the QC can do a burn out????? lol

4 bald tires says no...didnt know you drove your Eddie:D

Will an I had a great time this past January. Now if only the west coast people could choose one place and time before too long, we might be able to make it.

Bill.

2009 West Coast National GTG.

Looks like my workload tripled this year. If it were up to me I'd just ask Carlo to make the decision for all of us and stick to his decision but that's just me.

In the future we should take a vote on who's in charge of each National GTG and let the voted spokeman or woman make the decision and planning of the event. This would avoid any situations like this current one we're in today.

I'm for any city in the West Coast or for all 3 cities in the West Coast National GTG. I would prefer to have only 1 location and only 1 voted member in charge to arrange location and details.

Part5 will be ready soon. Part5 video is driving footage to the 1/4 mile track (Speedworld)on the second day there. I took a camera vacation while driving. This footage was shot by Chuck's bro and the Boss (Jayme). The footage is a little long (big surprise) but the songs are the bomb.:D It should be ready in the next few hours.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back