1st FULL PASS WITH THE HEMI STROKER

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUT WITH THE WRONG CONVERTER:(

Went friday to the track with the new ATS built tranny and ATS converter and realized that it would only brake stall to 2200 and flash to 2400 when im suppose to have a 4000 stall.

My best was a for the night w/ wrong converter was:

7.6@94mph
12.01@112

New times to come with the correct 4000 stall. My goal 11.5 N/A:D

Only video i have is of my 12.14@111 pass & nice smoke show
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol31nc70wjk&list=FLEeXX1kDlEHcbKpBjoZD9rQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video]Rays Daytona Hemi - YouTube[/ame]

Nice run, keep up the good work, trucks coming along nice.

Thanks. Im just waiting for ATS to send me the right converter and ill be going back for my 11's N/A. Once i get my PB ill be throwing nitrous on it and going for 10's

How much do you weigh?

Truck looks sick man, are those front runners 28" tall? And how much is your truck lowered? I like the stance. What was your 1/8mile et&mph?

Truck looks sick man, are those front runners 28" tall? And how much is your truck lowered? I like the stance. What was your 1/8mile et&mph?

Thanks bro. They are actually 26" tall. Once those are finished ill go 28" tall.
On my best pass my 7.6@94mph. I think once i get the correct converter i can drop it down to 7.3@96-97mph, and 11.5-11.6 all day

Thanks guy ill be going back as soon as i get my 4000 converter and coming back with a few 11 sec pass slips

Can't wait to see what it does with the proper stall. Any eta on it? What are you running for exhaust?

Can't wait to see what it does with the proper stall. Any eta on it? What are you running for exhaust?

Nope ATS last wednesday told me they would call me when its ship out. The last word i got was that they were waiting on a special part for it. Im running LT into true dual 3in into a DI/DO magnaflow and 3in piping out to the roll pan

Truck sounds awesome! I'm pumped to see what it does with the right convertor. What weight reduction mods have you done?

Truck sounds awesome! I'm pumped to see what it does with the right convertor. What weight reduction mods have you done?

i removed the front sway bar, bodykit, tail gate, rear bumber hitch w/ the bumber and replaced with a roll pan, the rear plastic basket behind the seats, light weight racing wheels, and spare tire mount. I still have both seats in there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back