1st SE GTG pics/vids......

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
....figured I would go ahead a start this. I know there will be a lot of pics taken and thought it deserved its own thread. Post away fellas!

They are probably way too busy drinking to post any pics.

Bill.

I know if I were there,I wouldn't be worried about posting about now!!:D
Stay calm,there should be some pics soon enough!!!:rock:

TNVIPER said:
If they were posting pictures at this time on Friday night I would say things were pretty dull...:p

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

TNVIPER said:
If they were posting pictures at this time on Friday night I would say things were pretty dull...:p

You make a valid point there !!!:rock:

Hell...I would have been drunk at 0800 and pssed out and drunk again by 1900.....then again, I like drunk. Makes me feel like I wont fall off a jetski if stinkers driving it.:D:D:D:D

Caravan Meeting in Atlanta On the Way

Hey guys. Fatjack, Roz, I hate Chev Trucks, ntwork and others (sorry cant remember) met at a Dunkin Donuts in Atlanta. The tennesse boys stop for a break and a short GTG on their way to PCB. Here are some pics I took. I took some video of the trucks leaving out and will post it just as soon as I figure out how. We had a great time and I enjoyed meeting these guys and their ladies & children.

Attachments

• IMGP0027.JPG
    IMGP0027.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMGP0028.JPG
    IMGP0028.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMGP0029.JPG
    IMGP0029.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP0030.JPG
    IMGP0030.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMGP0031.JPG
    IMGP0031.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMGP0032.JPG
    IMGP0032.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMGP0033.JPG
    IMGP0033.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMGP0034.JPG
    IMGP0034.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Georgia Ken said:
Hey guys. Fatjack, Roz, I hate Chev Trucks, ntwork and others (sorry cant remember) met at a Dunkin Donuts in Atlanta. The tennesse boys stop for a break and a short GTG on their way to PCB. Here are some pics I took. I took some video of the trucks leaving out and will post it just as soon as I figure out how. We had a great time and I enjoyed meeting these guys and their ladies & children.

Damn you guys are brave. Meeting at the police station, I mean Dunkin Donuts location. ;) :p :D

I'm warming up the photobucket right now.

A good time was had indeed. I got a chance to meet some of the nicest people around. It rained a little to start with but man, we had a great afternoon. It was really great to finally meet everyone!

Plenty of photos and videos will follow from me and many others.

Back