Reaction score
Hey all just wanted to be the first to post here
112-1213_IMG.jpg

112-1219_IMG.jpg

112-1218_IMG.jpg

]

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
Hey all just wanted to be the first to post in this cat.:)

Well it is about performance, and we know that's what these trucks are all about!! :D

You did it.

Hi Walt,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. You got the very first post in a big way congrats.:) FJ

Thanks Guys...cool site...I like....feels like home again.....I like the other but just does not have the same look.....and I am just lurking on the other no posts beacuse I am still not happy with the way some of my friends were treated.

Back to the truck....It is in Hennessy's shop we are putting the AEM engine management system on it and the chrome intake....John said it should be done this next week....I will post some more pics when I get her back.....Why the AEM? Well he is going to set up the low boost setting for pump gas 91 octane and the high setting for race gas 104 octane for some really fun driving.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Thanks Guys...cool site...I like....feels like home again.....I like the other but just does not have the same look.....and I am just lurking on the other no posts beacuse I am still not happy with the way some of my friends were treated.

Back to the truck....It is in Hennessy's shop we are putting the AEM engine management system on it and the chrome intake....John said it should be done this next week....I will post some more pics when I get her back.....Why the AEM? Well he is going to set up the low boost setting for pump gas 91 octane and the high setting for race gas 104 octane for some really fun driving.

Walt

Wow walt, sound sweet...whats the next mod 2000 hp?? :D

-Red

Red, nope no more HP stuff....may get it lowered when I take it to Boomer this fall....we are going to put some goodies on it....thats about it....I will be done with her.....no plans to race just have fun with it.....may try a mile contest this fall have to wait and see...:):)

Walt

walt.....thanks for your input and help:D you have one nice truck there! yea.. nice and FAST................:eek:

just wanted to bump some good times in these not so good times to inspire goodtimes. nothing like looking at old pics

SrtBrad said:
Where's your girlfriend at. She needs to get to work quickly.:D :D

one is still in the shop and the other is working,,,and me i'm just bored from laying down...back surgery is no fun

Wow, this is a real oldie ............ :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back