1st Thread

FerrariTruck said:
one is still in the shop and the other is working,,,and me i'm just bored from laying down...back surgery is no fun
Been there, done that! I know how much it sucks.

Bill.

Begood said:
Been there, done that! I know how much it sucks.

Bill.

yeah man, Im on day 5 after surgery and just now I can get up "easily" with out gritting my teeth. I really hope this surgery fixed it so I can get back to a normal life working and doing everything i used to always do. Bill what did you have done?

FerrariTruck said:
yeah man, Im on day 5 after surgery and just now I can get up "easily" with out gritting my teeth. I really hope this surgery fixed it so I can get back to a normal life working and doing everything i used to always do. Bill what did you have done?
I had a disc removed in my lower back. It had to be removed because I crushed it when I was doing big jumps on a dirt bike. This was before dirt bikes had good suspension.

Bill.

Begood said:
I had a disc removed in my lower back. It had to be removed because I crushed it when I was doing big jumps on a dirt bike. This was before dirt bikes had good suspension.

Bill.

wow, man how you doing now? is it fixed? do you still have pain?

FerrariTruck said:

Alfredo I hope you feel better bro. I have been editing some Supertank footage for you. Do you want to make it an editing day today. Ryan wants to that thing tomorrow. You down give me a shout. BTW here is something to look at while you grit your teeth.:D

VTCOA+1st+Annual+West+Coast+National+GTG+Part6

FerrariTruck said:
wow, man how you doing now? is it fixed? do you still have pain?
I am fine as long as I do my stretching exorcises everyday. If I skip the exorcises I end up in alot of pain quickly.

Bill.

SrtBrad said:
Alfredo I hope you feel better bro. I have been editing some Supertank footage for you. Do you want to make it an editing day today. Ryan wants to that thing tomorrow. You down give me a shout. BTW here is something to look at while you grit your teeth.:D

VTCOA+1st+Annual+West+Coast+National+GTG+Part6

man we shuold of brad, I was doing anything earlier, Going to doc right now for a few hours of theraphy. I ll call you this week when i get my truck back

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back