2 2004 SRT's going to auction

http://www.lyonauction.com/pdfs/7-12 brochure.pdf?
( Page 12)
If only I had the money I'd take both and the Viper.
Who the hell buys one of these trucks and only puts 25 miles on it? I did over 2,000 miles in my first 2 months.

Someone whose got the money too...

I have a relative when the new Camaro came out bot two, one to drive and one to drain the fluids, take the wheels off and is sitting shrink wrapped in his garage. Bet he feels stupid now because they aren't holding their value in the slightest.

I have a relative when the new Camaro came out bot two, one to drive and one to drain the fluids, take the wheels off and is sitting shrink wrapped in his garage. Bet he feels stupid now because they aren't holding their value in the slightest.

Figure if he drained the fluids he's got a ton of rust. Engine could even be seized. :dontknow:

Sounds familiar..........................

Wonder what that '64 Daytona Coupe will go for????.our trucks are meant to be driven..not sitting in a garage collecting dust..:y:

You are right. Our 10's are to be driven. I got mine two years ago with 30,000 & I now have 94,500 & have loved every mile.

You are right. Our 10's are to be driven. I got mine two years ago with 30,000 & I now have 94,500 & have loved every mile.
Just out of curiosity.... How much do u think you spent on gas in the 2 yrs? :D

Don't drive the thing and rings rust and whatever else. Can have a blown motor with 4k miles on it. I found an SRT with 3000 miles but got scared and didn't buy it.

Just out of curiosity.... How much do u think you spent on gas in the 2 yrs? :D

Ya didn't ask me but my 59,000 miles over the last 20 months relates to about $19,500.00 in fuel. I may be totally whacked out but loved every mile and at my age if I gotta stop and count the cost of fuel then I need to sell the truck and move into a home for the aged. Ha, know there are some that would vote for the move but ain't gonna happen. :burnout:

I figured you'd get better then 12
I mean at your age pushin the gas pedal down is a chore.

You old stinky goat

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back