2/3 drop guys, need a favor

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could someone with a 2/3 drop do me a favor and measure the height of your truck? I bought 2" djm control arms awhile back but it looks way lower than the pictures of the 2/3 drops I've seen. My front is 32" and rear is 36.5(only a 1.75" block, going to go with a 3"'soon) as measured thru the centerline of the wheel to the bottom of the fender lip.

We (06's) sit really low.

picture.php

They are both Stinker's kits. My front tires rub the inner fenders when I go through dips at speed, on the highway. I can't remember if he call's it a 2/3 drop or not.

I set at 33 1/8 front and 34" rear..
I'm not exactly sure what my front drop total is, but the rear is Stinkers 3" blocks..
but.. I have 305 45s on mine so they're taller..

IMAG0046.jpg

Thanks man, I think I'm going to end up having to either c notch the rear or raise the front to level the truck out. Not sure which I want to do, probably end up bringing the front up a half inch and going with 3" rear blocks since I still need to tow the boat might not be a good idea to go cutting into the frame.

If c-notch is done properly you will not hurt the structural integrity of the frame. I have a set of JTSVP 3.5" blocks that you might be interested in.

If c-notch is done properly you will not hurt the structural integrity of the frame. I have a set of JTSVP 3.5" blocks that you might be interested in.

Hey man just seen your post, I think my wife ordered some 3" blocks already for christmas but if not I'll hit you up after christmas.

my fronts measures 32 1/4" from floor to underside of fender lip. same both sides. the rear measure 33 3/4" on passengerside and 34 1/4" driverside with 2 1/4" blocks. I cut down stinkers 3" blocks. the roads are alittle rougher up here .... rides real good now!! i have stinkers lowering springs and real happy with it. I have some marks inside on the fenderliner so i wouldn't go any lower in the front

Last edited:
Thanks, that's pretty close to what mine is on the front, maybe the 3" blocks will be enough to level it out

yes it will level it out but there will be very little rear suspension travel left! you have to cut down the rubber impact blocks on the frame. still need to leave some rubber there or the diff will beatup on the frame!! oh and by the way!!, our axles bend easily! with the emergency brake setup the face of the axle is a long way from the edge of the bearing. prone to easy bent axles. makes wobbly tires and high speed shake!! just a heads up!!!!

Maintain enough travel in you suspension for the rough roads. Slow down for the bumps.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back