2 kills and issues

06mineralvenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys its been awhile since i raced but on my way home last night, this vw gti pulls up next to me and revs so i started playing withhim... waited till we got on the freeway and we both punched it, walked away from him like :burnout: nothing :chain:, then after that race a mustang pulls up next to me, so we go at it, walked away from him also :burnout: :chain:...both gave me thumbs up...didn't expect that from a QC, and then I see a corvette, but he didnt bite...:dontknow:AND NOW for some issues, my passenger seat starts shaking when i hit a certain speed, also my radio starts making a whistling noise, my drivers mirror starts shaking too and my passenger back door also seems to shake...all this happens at the same time as soon as i hit triple digit miles:dontknow:

Good kills. I have the same experiences with 'Vette owners. Seems most of them don't want to play.

Great kills. The only problem I get at high speed is some kind of wind whistle at around 130mph, other then that everything else is solid, never really figured it out. It seems to me the noise is coming from the dash?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back