2 OEM Wheels

Ok how anout $101.00?:D
150 is a reasonable price and another 50 or so for shipping. They aren't made of gold. And they're USED and not a whole set and you already got paid by the insurance company big bucks. And you said make an offer so what do you expect? No thank you I'll buy a blem.

Last edited:
500snakz said:
150 is a reasonable price and another 50 or so for shipping. They aren't made of gold. And they're USED and not a whole set and you already got paid by the insurance company big bucks. And you said make an offer so what do you expect? No thank you I'll buy a blem.

That's like saying a SRT-10 is too expensive, I will just buy a totaled one!!

5_0_BAIT said:
That's like saying a SRT-10 is too expensive, I will just buy a totaled one!!
Or like buying a used rim from a wrecked 10 and paying too much for it. But hey, he can certainly sell his stuff for whatever he thinks is a fair price to him. I just won't be the one he sells it to. That is all...and btw I bought my 10 used and saved 20k.

Last edited:
I said in my post 250 was TO LOW and i was just using that tread for the other wheels as a example... never said these parts werent rare and i never said not to hold out for what you want if you want 1000 for them wait and get it... but the last time i check this is a form and i was just stating my opinion. I didnt poke fun ,i didnt say you were wrong , i just simply said they was a guy selling them for less and they you have to insult me and every poster after that.... Sell the wheels for 2000 for all i care.

This dosnt feel like a fourm If someone dosnt agree with someone elese opinion all his buddies jump on his back...... Where dose that remind me of hmmmmm highschool grow up

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
finally!!!!! someone that realizes the rareness of our parts!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
It may be more like the "rareness" of our trucks:dontknow: ....... I can't believe OEM wheels are 6 months out and only a couple in the entire country. Yikes. Thanks for bringing this bit of info to our attention. :)

500snakz said:

Yopu know, you're right, they are used, just like your 10, so I'll make an offer of 151 for you entire truck, after all it's not gold and used.

hcetzneb said:
I said in my post 250 was TO LOW and i was just using that tread for the other wheels as a example... never said these parts werent rare and i never said not to hold out for what you want if you want 1000 for them wait and get it... but the last time i check this is a form and i was just stating my opinion. I didnt poke fun ,i didnt say you were wrong , i just simply said they was a guy selling them for less and they you have to insult me and every poster after that.... Sell the wheels for 2000 for all i care.

This dosnt feel like a fourm If someone dosnt agree with someone elese opinion all his buddies jump on his back...... Where dose that remind me of hmmmmm highschool grow up

No, you insu;ted me when you made the statement that even the dealer sells them for less. I said you should check before you make statements like that, am I wrong.

No need to worry, they are sold anyway.

joemags54 said:
It may be more like the "rareness" of our trucks:dontknow: ....... I can't believe OEM wheels are 6 months out and only a couple in the entire country. Yikes. Thanks for bringing this bit of info to our attention. :)
LOL yeah Joe, try calling moparconnection , dragon, or your local deal bud, some parts on our trucks are seriuosly gettting hard to get, but the deal on the wheels is correct, only thing available right now is aftermarket, I dont want in ya'lls little tizzy:D
I jsut think some of you guys let things go way to cheap :confused:

I picked up some powdercoated parts yesterday and talked to one of the guys that had a lightning, said he would love to have a ten, but he figured that with so few made parts would be nutts, so we talked a bit, he runs 11"s for under a grand, ya cant even buy headers for a grand for a ten,
we have something special that alot of guys forget, in three years 9000 trucks made?
crap! gm and ford do that on a bad day!
you guys need to realize what you have, some do , some jsut dont care, but you own a peice of soon to become history, a legend that will surpase the viper car;)

LOL yeah Joe, try calling moparconnection , dragon, or your local deal bud, some parts on our trucks are seriuosly gettting hard to get, but the deal on the wheels is correct, only thing available right now is aftermarket, I dont want in ya'lls little tizzy:D

I picked up some powdercoated parts yesterday and talked to one of the guys that had a lightning, said he would love to have a ten, but he figured that with so few made parts would be nutts, so we talked a bit, he runs 11"s for under a grand, ya cant even buy headers for a grand for a ten,
we have something special that alot of guys forget, in three years 9000 trucks made?
you guys need to realize what you have, some do , some jsut dont care, but you own a peice of soon to become history, a legend that will surpase the viper car;)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I'm with you my brother.

JRSVIPR said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I'm with you my brother.
JR if you seen mine now you would cry bo, its having to sit outside now, covered up with two covers, no hood, no front end, tranny, or engine, but even as she sits, you coulldnt buy my wheels which are oem with 17,000 miles on the original tires for 2k, its not very often we get to own something as rare as a older shelby cobra 500gt with 17,000 origianal miles, and to me , thats just what she is , a restoration at work:D

Believe me I would much rather be installing OEM's on my truck, but I can't wait 6 months to get them. I did find some aftermarket OEM wheels, but they are chrome. So, I'll be running chrome style aftermarket OEM's.

at the time there are 11 new oem rims at Dodge/Chrysler Dealer in Germany,
the price for one is 1800€=2520$ :)

percy

ccfeyh said:
No, you insu;ted me when you made the statement that even the dealer sells them for less. I said you should check before you make statements like that, am I wrong.

No need to worry, they are sold anyway.

I did my homework i got a est. from theviperstore about 2 months ago so if they mis quoted me my bad.. but why insult someone with a diffrent opinion.:dontknow: Im my opinion dodges factory polish/clear coat it awfull.

I would rather look around search around for rashed wheels and have a refinisher redo the wheels. The polish would be better the clear would be better and the most expensive one i know would do 4 polished wheels for 600-700 tops . So if i paid 300- 400 for a set of rashed wheels ill have a perfect set for topps 1100 dollars .. so this makes me cheap.. or i know how to spend my money right.. And im happy you sold them hope you got what you wanted

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have a huge penis
They say a mans vehicle is just componsation for his penis:aetsch: and you hve done alot to your truck:dontknow: :D

hcetzneb said:
I did my homework i got a est. from theviperstore about 2 months ago so if they mis quoted me my bad.. but why insult someone with a diffrent opinion.:dontknow: Im my opinion dodges factory polish/clear coat it awfull.

I would rather look around search around for rashed wheels and have a refinisher redo the wheels. The polish would be better the clear would be better and the most expensive one i know would do 4 polished wheels for 600-700 tops . So if i paid 300- 400 for a set of rashed wheels ill have a perfect set for topps 1100 dollars .. so this makes me cheap.. or i know how to spend my money right.. And im happy you sold them hope you got what you wanted

The wheels I had for sale are not rashed in any way, so what's your point? Why would I sell excellent wheels for next to nothing, you wouldn't and neither would I. The wheels I wasted wouldn't even make good oversize paperweights, now they were rashed, broken, junk.

Like I said, you started the insulting by saying I was asking more than the dealer wanted for them when obviously you didn't have a clue as to what a dealer wants for them.

Tony, thanks for typing the rest of what I was thinking. I bought Doneo's old wheels, had them Permastar coated, and this spring, my original wheels and rubber comes off. :rock: :rock: :) :)

joemags54 said:
Tony, thanks for typing the rest of what I was thinking. I bought Doneo's old wheels, had them Permastar coated, and this spring, my original wheels and rubber comes off. :rock: :rock: :) :)
I have good moments every now and then:p

pooky bear:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back