2 srt-10's for sale

fast fred said:
they told me they would let my old truck go for 35k:dontknow: ........its who you talk to (talk to BOB BOTTGER) at antioch dodge....he said if i know someone that wants it?... it could make it happen for 35k....i put a little over $62k(thats price of the truck and upgrades) in that truck and let them have that way because i was upset at the time:mad:....if you want it i could call him and set something up for you?
My wife doesn't want to trade her Hummer for a truck.:dontknow: I tried to get her to, but she would rather keep what she has for now.:(

Last edited:
Look back at every muscle car you have owned... I wish I had my 1979 silver anniversary Trans Am or my 72 Charger now. I didn't get $2k for the both of them. Now look at what they are worth.:banghead: I wish I could afford a new GTO... Those will be annother one to sky rocket in 20 years.:dontknow:
If you can afford to hold on to them or even buy more and hold on to them you won't be disappointed in the long term.:bebored:

But life gets in the way, and getting rid of our toys is usually the right decision - that we later regret.:dontknow:
You can never go wrong buying unique THINGS, realestate, or collecting MONEY, but we must all live within our means.:dontknow:

Buy low - sell high... Now is the time to buy!:rock: :rock: :rock:

The Itch said:
Look back at every muscle car you have owned... I wish I had my 1979 silver anniversary Trans Am or my 72 Charger now. I didn't get $2k for the both of them. Now look at what they are worth.:banghead: I wish I could afford a new GTO... Those will be annother one to sky rocket in 20 years.:dontknow:
If you can afford to hold on to them or even buy more and hold on to them you won't be disappointed in the long term.:bebored:

But life gets in the way, and getting rid of our toys is usually the right decision - that we later regret.:dontknow:
You can never go wrong buying unique THINGS, realestate, or collecting MONEY, but we must all live within our means.:dontknow:

Buy low - sell high... Now is the time to buy!:rock: :rock: :rock:

No Now its totally different: "buy High and sell higher":D The traditional method buy low and sell high are gone

Annu Kumar said:
No Now its totally different: "buy High and sell higher":D The traditional method buy low and sell high are gone

What kind of HIGH are you talking about..?:dontknow: :smokin: :stoned: :sleep: :D

sleeper said:
I hate to say this, but they are having a hard time selling them because they are over priced for this market.

Considering last March I got my RC w/ 25k on the clock (In otherwise beautiful condition) for $24,500....

...I'd say they're completely F'ing dillusional!

fast fred said:
i was over at antioch dodge this am and they now have a 2006 silver srt-10 QC with lowering kit on it for sale w/like 12,xxx miles on it...they are asking 37k for it and 35k for my old 2005 QC ...they said they are having a hard time selling them....is the silver one some one from here?:dontknow:
Hey Fast Fred,I live close to you in Brentwood. When I bought mine back in October, I had to go all the way out to Roseville( for those who don't know where that is, it's near Sacramento)to get mine...that was closest one.

I noticed that they had a few of them, I asked the sales guy how well they sold and he said "not very well due the gas prices being so high. The price was too good to pass up so I bought one.

rodtek said:
Hey Fast Fred,I live close to you in Brentwood. When I bought mine back in October, I had to go all the way out to Roseville( for those who don't know where that is, it's near Sacramento)to get mine...that was closest one.

I noticed that they had a few of them, I asked the sales guy how well they sold and he said "not very well due the gas prices being so high. The price was too good to pass up so I bought one.

How much did you pay for yours?

rodtek said:

Hey, rodtek hows it going? Were neighbors I live in Knightsen off Eden Plains Rd. Do you have the NR with yellow viper on the windshield? I waved at one on Sunday on Highway 4. We need to get together.
Eric

sleeper said:
Hey, rodtek hows it going? Were neighbors I live in Knightsen off Eden Plains Rd. Do you have the NR with yellow viper on the windshield? I waved at one on Sunday on Highway 4. We need to get together.
Eric
What's up Eric, that wasn't me..I saw the one you're talking about too.. back in Sep/Oct on hwy 4 one Saturday. I think he had recently bought cuz it didn't have plates on it yet. It had a yellow"viper" across the tailgate, hood and winshield.

Yeah man, we gotta hook up one of these days....

rodtek said:
What's up Eric, that wasn't me..I saw the one you're talking about too.. back in Sep/Oct on hwy 4 one Saturday. I think he had recently bought cuz it didn't have plates on it yet. It had a yellow"viper" across the tailgate, hood and winshield.

Yeah man, we gotta hook up one of these days....
The srtconnection is having a GTG on Sunday in Antioch. If you want more info let me know. I'm glad that wasn't you with the yellow viper stickers all over the place. That guy really wants everyone to know hes got a viper in that truck. He must be tired of people asking "that thing got a hemi".lol I was behind him a while back and noticed that he has dual outlets in his bumper. I want to ask him where he got his bumper at. Or if he custom made it. Its pretty cool.

sleeper said:
The srtconnection is having a GTG on Sunday in Antioch. If you want more info let me know. I'm glad that wasn't you with the yellow viper stickers all over the place. That guy really wants everyone to know hes got a viper in that truck. He must be tired of people asking "that thing got a hemi".lol I was behind him a while back and noticed that he has dual outlets in his bumper. I want to ask him where he got his bumper at. Or if he custom made it. Its pretty cool.
Yeah, that sounds cool. I can't say for sure at the moment if I can get over there, but I'd like to know more about "The SRT Connection" and the GTG.

That's funny,when I saw that truck, I was still driving my '02 Ram 1500 and I said the same thing....I do have to admit...it's the only one I've seen.

Rod

sleeper said:
are you going to the gtg sunday in antioch? if so see you there around noon...this is pot luck lunch so please bring something to eat and or drink.....

Last edited:
fast fred said:
are you going to the gtg sunday in antioch? if so see you there around noon...this is pot luck lunch so please bring something to eat and or drink.....
What's up fast Fred,

I'm gonna try to make it as this would be my first time attending such an event and look forward to meeting you all.

rodtek said:
What's up fast Fred,

I'm gonna try to make it as this would be my first time attending such an event and look forward to meeting you all.
do you have the loc.-ect......(do you need eney info?)

Last edited:
tidnab said:
I said it a buncha times and I'll keep sayin it... wtf else r u gonna buy for 35K that's this much fun??? a mustang??? let's be realistic... the numbers have artificially been deflated due to constant whining about fuel prices and the fact that woodhouse gave these trucks away a few years back...

look 12,000 miles a year @ 10 MPG is 1200 gallons...
let's assume gas was 3 bucks... that's 3600? right?
now let's assume gas is 4 bucks... that's 4800 right?
difference is 1200 bucks or 100 bucks a month or 3 bucks a day... big woop a nice dinner is 100 bucks :p

the market is what it is... shrug I can't control the market... but in this case I honestly believe that too many people have jumped on the ... these trucks aren't worth 2 cents bandwagon....

If I had the $$ and my wife would let me... I'd own an RC to go with my 2 QC's
:dito: :tee: :dito: Well said!!!!!

fast fred said:
do you have the loc.-ect......(do you need eney info?)
Hey Fred, I went to the "srtconnection" site and got the details to the location. Let me know around what time you think you'll be there..I think I saw somewhere that you planned on coming with Annu around 2:00 or something.

rodtek said:
Hey Fred, I went to the "srtconnection" site and got the details to the location. Let me know around what time you think you'll be there..I think I saw somewhere that you planned on coming with Annu around 2:00 or something.
No, your thinking about me. I said I was going to meet Annu and be there at 2pm, but now I think I might go sooner. I think Fred is going to be there around 12.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back