20 in spare tire rim

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a spare tire 20in steel rim to make a spare out of .Just need the rim but for right price and if tire is not too old I will take it .

Looking for a spare tire 20in steel rim to make a spare out of .Just need the rim but for right price and if tire is not too old I will take it .

I have two of them, the tires are originals. I can dismount the tire at work. PM me with your shipping zip and I can calculate shipping and we can work out a price.

i need one also, andy... tire not necessary either, but i'll take it if it's easier...

You should have said something sooner since Ironhead claimed both. If I come across any more I will let you know.

I have two stock dodge 2013(?), I believe, I was going to put Drag radials on them but I dont think 20 would be small enough for any sufficient change in track times. Wont do me any good until I get this tranny rebuilt anyways!

I have two stock dodge 2013(?), I believe, I was going to put Drag radials on them but I dont think 20 would be small enough for any sufficient change in track times. Wont do me any good until I get this tranny rebuilt anyways!

How much and pic?
you can send info to me at
[email protected]

You still looking for 20" spares? Saw one of your earlier posts stating you needed them for a road trip to Sturgis. If you are passing through Illinois I have 2 of them that you can borrow.

You still looking for 20" spares? Saw one of your earlier posts stating you needed them for a road trip to Sturgis. If you are passing through Illinois I have 2 of them that you can borrow.

Nope not going through Illinois thanks though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back