20" Wheels

05QCSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found these wheels on ebay......
eBayISAPI.dll

Would these wheels look way to small on a 10? Or would it be as simple as lowering it more to not make them look so small? I sent them a message asking if they could widen it to 11" so I could run this tire.....http://discounttires.com/product_detail.php?c=OTlkODJjMmZlZjdkZjMyMWRlMWIwZjJlNTNlMTZjMWE=&prodID=6718

I haven't heard back from them yet but hopefully they'll be able to do it.

Does anyone have any pics of a 10 with 20's?

There is a black RC from GA with replica 20's. Looks good. I think he goes by: 04moneypit? Saw it in PCB.

I think that tire height is the same for both at 31.5" tall the real only difference would be more side wall on the 20s of course

Mine are 20's.

Attachments

• P1000729.jpg
    P1000729.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
WOW, those are wide!!!! What kind of tire are you running on there? It doesn't look like they stick out at all, what did you use? If you don't mind me asking how much did they charge you?

05QCSRT10 said:
WOW, those are wide!!!! What kind of tire are you running on there? It doesn't look like they stick out at all, what did you use? If you don't mind me asking how much did they charge you?
The tires on mine are the Mickey Thompson SR Street Radials 33 X 22 on a 20" Rim. They will not fit unless you tub the bed.

The rims are custom 20 X 10 American Racing Hopsters. They were $400 Ea plus the $350 for modification. I ordered them with the amount of front spacing I wanted and then added the extra 6" to the back. Custom Budnicks were $1500 each, and they were still not wide enough (15" was the widest they made).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back