#200 CE for Sale

Someone move this to the offensive section....I need to vent my frustration that I cant buy this truck!!!

You know I am really not even thinking clearly, I just want to get a new daily driver and I want my garage back. In fact I just went out to wash my Driver (94 Cutlass) and low and behold it was broken into last night. Thank goodness I keep nothing in it, but it still reinforces me to sell a vehicle to get a nice driver I can keep in the garage. The Cutlass will be sold as well.

nycstev said:
DAmn.. you missed me by 2 weeks!
Ya but how would that CE have ended up? As a police vehicle. :)

I have the garage space to store it and keep it below 10 miles. :D

Well it looks like it is sold. Someone saw it here on the Forum from New York City, but they are not a member. I already have my name on an SRT8 in Plum Krazy purple. It is a numbered vehicle around 400 of them are being built. I should have it by late July.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
Well it looks like it is sold. Someone saw it here on the Forum from New York City, but they are not a member. I already have my name on an SRT8 in Plum Krazy purple. It is a numbered vehicle around 400 of them are being built. I should have it by late July.

Bruce
I hope you got what you were asking!

you get a charger or 300. my wifes srt8 is bad, youll love it. now you need my challenger to match it...lol

OK, someone buy mine now...PLEASE!!

Congrats on selling #200, I was somewhat thinking about getting that truck if I would have had the patients to let it sit.

It is going to a guy in New York City. He tells me that there are 3 of them in his area(CE's). 1 of them has already had a replacement motor in it already.

I will hate to see it go, but I can not wait for my SRT8 in Plum Crazy. Another numbered ride, but I will drive this one.

attachment.php

Bruce

hemi killer said:
It is going to a guy in New York City. He tells me that there are 3 of them in his area(CE's). 1 of them has already had a replacement motor in it already.

I will hate to see it go, but I can not wait for my SRT8 in Plum Crazy. Another numbered ride, but I will drive this one.

attachment.php

Bruce

good luck!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back