2004 10 on ebay

Found at least 18 of them...............

Always looking to see what they are going for and to still make sure I did good on mine, which I did. Next truck would be a 4X4 anyway, probably a MegaCab Cummins.........and yes I love my .:R, thanks for asking.....lol

Why are you looking? Thought your vdub was better.........

Because of the thread title.........:dontknow:When I did a search 18 came up...........and.............

AD10_VW_Print_PerfectlyTuned copy.jpg

I understand, no worries, lol..............

Must be a dumb vw thing. I don't get it.

Really.....You don't get it??????????:chain:With all the talk on making a vehicle sound really nice and "tuned" on here, all should "get" it:dontknow::dontknow::rofl::rofl:That's OK, someday you will......:confused:

Really.....You don't get it??????????:chain:With all the talk on making a vehicle sound really nice and "tuned" on here, all should "get" it:dontknow::dontknow::rofl::rofl:That's OK, someday you will......:confused:
Glad you're entertained. Because you need some excitement in your life without a 10.

OH I have a 10, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is more fun...........

Hey wait a minute, your the guy who did the TOTY poll with only one omitted, why are you still picking on me. First no mention of my truck and now poking fun at my new ride, come on now........LOL

AHHHH, I just went back and looked at the original June 2014 thread and I beat you, now I understand, sorry..........

As you can see I'm really bored tonight....sorry.

Hey wait a minute, your the guy who did the TOTY poll with only one omitted, why are you still picking on me. First no mention of my truck and now poking fun at my new ride, come on now........LOL
I made the toty poll based on the totm that were polled that I saw. I even asked andy (vprpowered) what do to with June be I didn't see a poll result. I actually forgot because my life isn't this forum. Honestly. I'm picking because you act like you could have cared less about these trucks once u got rid of yours when in actually you clearly did care which was shown in the quality of your truck.

AHHHH, I just went back and looked at the original June 2014 thread and I beat you, now I understand, sorry..........
I also just found that thread. I don't see much resentment in my comments to u as I thought you had a better truck for the category for sure. Might wanna get over yourself, admit the truck was the most fun you had in your life and get over it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back