2004 10 on ebay

Because of the thread title.........:dontknow:When I did a search 18 came up...........and.............

View attachment 55160

I seen a couple for sale, thought they were at appearance a good deal and I posted them .But since you have such a pissy fit because I did not post all of the ones I seen EXCUSS THE HELL OUT OF ME .

Do you think your only allowed to post ebay shit for sale or something .:thefinger:

You guys are funny, awesome entertainment....Thanks. Who needs cable.

I also just found that thread. I don't see much resentment in my comments to u as I thought you had a better truck for the category for sure. Might wanna get over yourself, admit the truck was the most fun you had in your life and get over it.

OK I'm over it AND having more fun too, thanks for clearing everything up for me, all is well in the universe now:rofl:

I change vehicles every 2-3 years or so, the 10 was a blast for the 2 years I had it, my Hemi 4x4 before that was a blast and the car I have now IS a blast for now but will probably have something else in a few years. I've never been one to revolve around just one vehicle, I kinda like all performance stuff but thats just me. Probably be a V10 M5 or Audi V10 S6 next.......Would love a Hellcat but I'm poor and can't afford a NEW toy, always have to buy used to have fun......Still love everyone here, thats why I hang around, its not all about the vehicle.

I change vehicles every 2-3 years or so, the 10 was a blast for the 2 years I had it, my Hemi 4x4 before that was a blast and the car I have now IS a blast for now but will probably have something else in a few years. I've never been one to revolve around just one vehicle, I kinda like all performance stuff but thats just me. Probably be a V10 M5 or Audi V10 S6 next.......Would love a Hellcat but I'm poor and can't afford a NEW toy, always have to buy used to have fun......Still love everyone here, thats why I hang around, its not all about the vehicle.

250hp with AWD in a bloated fatass hatchback sure seems like a lot of fun to drive.... first gti that rolls up on you with a chip is gonna walk you. Well for that matter pretty much and modern family car will....

Is is a blast and I don't street race and no track near me so that really doesn't matter. Its fun in the corners where it will "walk" a lot of the vehicles you mentioned. Also enjoy the build quality over any other vehicle I have owned anyway, including the 10. When I feel the need to drag race I will get a drag race car and when all those other vehicles walk me they can pay the tickets too or hurt someone in the process, really thats what this is about, racing. .......whatever.

250hp with AWD in a bloated fatass hatchback sure seems like a lot of fun to drive.... first gti that rolls up on you with a chip is gonna walk you. Well for that matter pretty much and modern family car will....

This is the response you give from the post you quoted, lmfao. What does this have to do with anything in that post, nothing was said on how fast it is or isn't. ...........if I wanted fast only there were other choices but whatever makes you happy.........

This is the response you give from the post you quoted, lmfao. What does this have to do with anything in that post, nothing was said on how fast it is or isn't. ...........if I wanted fast only there were other choices but whatever makes you happy.........
high lighted the section my response refers to, guess you're as slow as your Vdub......
18256990.jpg

Yup, must be slow because it's still a half assed remark to me, and my butt feels fine, how's yours???? Must be sore after all the BS your throwing at me for liking MY car, BTW this one is NOT slow, remember there will always be something/someone faster, even faster than your 10..........As I said I do not REVOLVE around one vehicle so this should have been over a while ago. Take care bud.

Yup, must be slow because it's still a half assed remark to me, and my butt feels fine, how's yours???? Must be sore after all the BS your throwing at me for liking MY car, BTW this one is NOT slow, remember there will always be something/someone faster, even faster than your 10..........As I said I do not REVOLVE around one vehicle so this should have been over a while ago. Take care bud.

Yeah, my butt is sore from all the S**t I've dumped all over you and you turdwagon. You must have a pretty sad life to repeatedly come back here and try to convince everyone here how great it is. If you want love for your car go have a circle jerk with other loosers that justify how slow their cars are by saying it's got good build quality....

I have not tried to convince anyone how great it is and I have meet other owners who enjoy them just as much as I am, and whats sad is thinking that these..........never mind not worth the effort, enjoy yourself, I am.....lol:chain::burnout::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Now I know why people leave this forum, as I said I hang around because of the people I have come to know online but there are always a few that ruin it for all the others....lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not mad or butthurt...lol just surprised thats all.

WOW Classic de-rail here .Just wanted to post a couple decent deals on eBay .

The rest of you go take your goddamn Zoloft .In fact take two .;)

Zoloft is good stuff, I'll take 3..............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back