2004 and later SRT 10 stuff for sale

viperboy

Reaction score
:rock: I have a complete six speed conversion with all factory parts (inc. trans ,driveshaft, all interior trim and power pedal assembly, PCM, wiring harness, throwout, hydraulic unit, ETC.)to fit 04 and newer quad cabs. The only part not stock is the clutch ( centerforce). I had an o5 quad and sold it prior to the install. These are all new parts : The only things you'll have to do are - 1) mod the front half of the driveshaft ( I also have the correct yoke) and - 2) have the PCM programmed. I paid over $5500.00 for all the stuff. Selling for $3000.00. If you are interested leave me a message (viperboy)or call me at 650.594.1581. I also have a new Billy Boat exhaust that will fit either std. or quad for $1000.00

I see you made it on here Charlie.

Yesterday I bought a spare SRT 10 wheel and tire from this guy in person.I saw the Billy boat exhaust and it is so clean.If I had an extra 1000 laying around I would get the exhaust. Anyone want to buy my new catless midpipes from Boomer? , so I can get the exhaust?:D

Anyway, good luck and welcome to the forum . Bill

Last edited:
De-HemiFyd said:
called the # you posted...guy said i had wrong #...?

He has an ad on Craigs list as well.Too bad it expired.If he reposts it, the number should be on there.If i can recal the number he put looks correct to me.Maybe he sold it?:dontknow: :confused:

I'm a new member so I just saw your post, do you still have the Billy Boat Exhaust ? Thanks

silversrt said:
I see you made it on here Charlie.

Yesterday I bought a spare SRT 10 wheel and tire from this guy in person.I saw the Billy boat exhaust and it is so clean.If I had an extra 1000 laying around I would get the exhaust. Anyone want to buy my new catless midpipes from Boomer? , so I can get the exhaust?:D

Anyway, good luck and welcome to the forum . Bill

How much you want for the mids?

I would really like to know if you still have the exhaust PLEASE.

I am looking for the cat back FTRU-0440 and the front section FTRU-0445 with high flow cats.

Please let me know either way.

Thanks for your time.

silversrt said:
:confused: Gee I thought I sold them to Outnumbered?:dontknow:

I talked directly to Charley on the phone. Am I missing something here?:confused:

nope...nope....nope....I called him again. They are mine :)

Last edited:
avcts said:
I talked directly to Charley on the phone. Am I missing something here?:confused:

nope...nope....nope....I called him again. They are mine :)

Im sorry i thought you were referring to my boomer mids.Sorry i brain farted.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back