2004 Dodge Ram Srt-10 FS

Even when you sell your truck you gotta stay on ths forum, I like the way you write with an accent.

Yes Tyler, please stay around and post now and then - let us know how you are doing :rock: :D

Thanks guys. Yes. I will always be here. I am thinking to get 1999 to 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4. I want to try off road and lift it by 3". I have always love speed and now i want to try something different like off road. :)

DRamSrt10 said:
Thanks guys. Yes. I will always be here. I am thinking to get 1999 to 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4. I want to try off road and lift it by 3". I have always love speed and now i want to try something different like off road. :)

I have a 1999 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4 with 2" of lift for sale.
Has 100,000 miles.
Original owner.
Intense blue,regular cab,short bed,professionally painted windshield visor.
Leather interior,power seat,woodgrain accents inside.Window visors.
New brake pads,rotors,plugs,wires,distributor cap and rotor.
Has stainless JBA "Ram Horn " ceramic coated shorty headers,high flow catalytic converter,MagnFlow muffler.

3.92 limited slip rear diff. with chrome cover,tinted windows,rear sliding window,K&N filter,steel under-drive pulley set .

AM-FM-Cassette Infinity sound system with 5-band EQ (factory),lighted vanity mirrors,overhead trip computer with compass-temp-MPG,AVG MPG,distance to empty ,trip meter

Has 305/70 all terrrain tires on Mickey Thompson Classic (or classic II ?) wheels,almost new

Has had oil and filter changed every 3,000-4,000 miles.Had transmission flushed and re-filled,and bands adjusted every 30,000 .Differential fluid been changed twice.

Paint is excellent.Shows VERY little wear that you really have to look hard to find. Also have new style chrome "DODGE" and "RAM 1500" emblems on it.

PM me if interested for a price and pics (I will need your e-mail)

Would make a GREAT truck for anyone.

DRamSrt10 said:
Hot Ram, is it auto or manual transmission?

Auto. Has the 5.9 (360) engine.Can't get the manual with that engine.Or so I was told.It is a REALLY strong running truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back