2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Twin Turbo FOR SALE

WOW!!

All of you are amazing people.. and I hope it gets resolved in the proper way.
My wife watches Jersey Shore and there is a bunch of drama and i give here a bunch of S#it for watching other people's problems. After reading this for the last 30 min.. I feel I owe her an apology...... hahahahaha :D

My truck is still for sale guys. If it doesnt sell, Ill just keep it. Returning it to stock and selling it stock would be a HUGE pain. I did have an idea though. I thought about putting it back stock, and putting this powertrain in something else. I would love to fit it in an 05-newer grand cherokee, or Commander, but the 4WD would probably never work out. Maybe a Charger? It would have to be a Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep Product. This powertrain is being held up by this truck's capabilities so badly its crazy. Its just hard to make a heavy brick "truly fast". Anyone else got any ideas as to what I could fit this powertrain into? I'm not opposed to using an automatic transmission either. Anyone?

There was a guy putting a TT Gen2 motor in a Mustang. You could put it in whatever you want.

VENOMOUS1 said:
I agree with most of what you said, but I really don't give a rat's ass how I look when I am $600 in the hole on a set of tires. I feel like he's done this countless times before why let it go on. You are right the members' make this forum and I don't wanna see any unsuspecting members make ill informed purchases based on misinformation or shoddy descriptions of a part/truck/tires!! He shows up once in a rare occasion to sell some Heinz 57 he threw together and this is OK? If he were a Vendor that treated folks like this they would be a Vendor no longer I'd imagine.:dontknow:

Nah, I complained about a vendor that screwed me and nothing happened to the vendor at all. I'm out $1,200.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back