2004 Ram From Hell Trade/Sell

Ram From Hell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As is so typical of getting to the end of such a long project, the time comes to do something else.

There is a very long list of mods, and I'm happy to go over all that was done to the truck with interested persons. There is also a drag package for this truck (cage, seat, wheels, harness, chute) that is negotiable. I have the original wheels and a new set of scorpions to mount on them, in addition to what's already on the truck.

I'm open to $ and trade deals: Boat (Fountain, Cigarette, Formula, etc.), Viper, Vette in that order of interest.

I'm looking in the 60k range on trade, or 50k range in cash (or some combo thereof). Total into the vehicle with the purchase price is over 110k.

For anyone looking for a solid, well-built, clean, 900+ WHP truck, this ought to be on your short list. Truck has approx 22k on the clock (about 1k on the engine and DTS axle), and new paint.

Paint work:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f9/ram-hell-paintwork-50237/

Dyno pull:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbDS72C-NQI&feature=related]Supercharged Dodge Ram SRT-10 on dyno at PSI - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, Good Luck man, that is a Great Truck

Clearly this truck is built right and a steal for anyone thinking of building something like it. Good luck with the sale.

Between this and TinyGiants changing hands, I feel like we are witnessing a changing of the guard. Pretty sad, actually.

Isn't Prof's truck for sale too? That would make all 3 of the John Edwards built trucks up for sale.

WOW!! Another beautifully built truck for sale!! I never thaught you would part with your truck Eric?? Best of luck, someone will get an amazing ride!!

WOW!! Another beautifully built truck for sale!! I never thaught you would part with your truck Eric?? Best of luck, someone will get an amazing ride!!

Thanks.

We'll see how things go, but it was a tough choice between my numbers matching '68 Charger R/T and the truck.

Getting back into boating, though. I've always loved speed on water.

Aw, who am I kidding. I'm just a sucker for speed in general. ;)

Might as well give Eric's truck a bump to fit in with the others..:D

Still looking for a cash, cash+trade deal.

Sweetening the deal though, to include the cage, seat, chute, Bogarts.

Also, cutting the cash+trade asking total to 50k, and the cash outright to $40k.

I have a boat now, but I'm open to most trade offers. MoPars and Vettes preferred.

The factory seat is back in. Forgot how nice it looked!

Took it to a local cruise last month, and it drew a nice little crowd. :D

damm, thats sweet deal... just keep it bro, stick it in that garage under a cover and take the cover off once a year... its worth it...

this was the first Ram SRT-10 video I saw...must have watched that dyno pull 50 times.

bump for a sweet truck!

Can't believe you put this up man,best of luck with the sale.That is a bad ass ride.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back