2004 Ram SRT-10 $21,000

it boggles my mind how many people come on here and only have their trucks for a few months then try to sell them dirt cheap:dontknow:

They forget you have to pay insurance and gas.........I just needed something bigger for my new family....and faster.

ya like someone hacking up a r/c and putting automatics in them :aetsch:

Or someone hacking a QC and putting a T56 in it:rock:
I thought about the collectivity of it all and decided if I am keeping it, I want it MY way or the highway!:elefant:

that or a big turbo... on what ever I get next
Make sure you drill holes in this one too!
domo-kun.gif

man is trying to sell his truck and you bunch of gooberheads are hoing up his thread :toilet:

told you what I thought of your truck so stfu:p

this site as well as others could bring the value of the trucks to what they should be, some allready know, ironheads is well worth the dollar as well as griffs

too many people that "think" they can afford a viper truck, end up getting rid of them due to cost of upkeep , fuel, an mods, then get rid of them quick as they can , dropping the price so they can run to a chevy or ford,

like chris says, they are a lifestyle, a legend, something very special, and very rare indeed.

id sell you my rear wing for 21k DEAL ?

i would not take a .01 less then 50k for my truck that's 15k less then i paid in 05 and for 21k - i dont think you can get my mod list over the past 6 yrs for that.....

i agree with Tony - these truck are selling way too cheap. but that a battle that will never end - ppl are going to sell there truck for wat that want and that's that - problem i have is selling that cheap is making my truck worth shit - IMHO

thanks,

Chris

But the market is not based on what we think these trucks are worth...they are based on what ppl are willing to pay for them. I agree that they are.worth much more. I was fortunate enough to find a guy who wanted.exactly what i had and wanted it bad. But people just aren't looking for a completely useless truck right.now with gas prices.and the economy where.they are.

Sucks. But that's the way.it is...what really sucks is inside of ten years and from then on they will be one of the most wanted vehicles in history for now rare they are and just how fun cool they are.
I can only hope i find another one before i have to pay out the assets for it. One way or another i will have another one..period. But i too agree with stinner in all ha has said

If only we could send out a "memo" dealer recall style to ALL SRT-10 owners... **Attention!!! Your truck is a collector item in its own right, and should be valued as such. No attempts should be made to sell your vehicle at a reduced price!** :thrasher:

We control the bottom line, and we dont HAVE to sell cheap.... personally I dont feel that these trucks should EVER sell below 20K, but they do... I think the truely collectable rides always command a good price, and always will.... When was the last time you saw a $16,000 Viper?...LOL

Look at the Lightning guys! You can pick up a Lightning for under $10,000 ALL day!

Last edited:
This thread is interesting and comes at a time when I'm considering trading my 9,800 mile, all original '04 SRT-10 on a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I just don't use the truck anymore, so the plan is to get the Jeep for my wife and drive the 300C SRT8 I bought her a couple months ago. Long story, but she just doesn't quite appreciate the SRT8 like I do and really has a lust for the new Jeeps, which is fine with me.

Anyway, I'm set to trade the truck for $22,000. After seeing what things are going for on eBay, here, and looking at the trade value in KBB ($21,500), it seems like a fair trade. Do I want to let it go for that, no, I'd rather see it commanding something in the $25,000 range, but these days, they just aren't. And it's tough to look ahead and try to convince yourself we're in possesion of the next '70 Hemi Superbird, value-wise. Those days may never come.

Still, I hear what you guys are saying ... and it's causing me to reconsider what to do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back