2004 Ram SRT-10 $21,000

must be the color;)

LOL Could be! Seriously though yeah... That's listing it at KBB ass rape numbers even... Specialty truck that requires a certain kind of buyer I get that but, damn.

Maybe Ill just keep this bitch and avoid the regrets later!.. :dontknow:

thats crazy. i would have thought it was sold by now. that price for a clean beuty of a truck. must be the color;)

but hey, good luck guy. hope it all works out for u

if if i was in any kind of shape to get it i would. i want another 10 bad but i'm been trying to get ym business off the ground

Surprised you still have it as well

Here is a bad place to sell because most of us have one. I wish i didnt buy one because this a great deal!! I almost got talked out of mine at a dealer. I wish you best of luck because when its gone you will wish you still had it.

Here is a bad place to sell because most of us have one. I wish i didnt buy one because this a great deal!! I almost got talked out of mine at a dealer. I wish you best of luck because when its gone you will wish you still had it.

I sold mine here;)

I have had mine on autotrader since January for 25k, I've had a few low ballers call and a few dealerships that want me to pay them 1500 bucks to put it on their lots

low ballers suck ,,i had two from this forum tell me mine was only worth 18,000 bunch of jackwagons :mad:

low ballers suck ,,i had two from this forum tell me mine was only worth 18,000 bunch of jackwagons :mad:

I had someone ask if i would take 19k when I listed mine a year ago. I told him to go find another one.

I had someone ask if i would take 19k when I listed mine a year ago. I told him to go find another one.

Yeah screw low ballers... Ill deliver pizzas on the side before i resort to selling to a lowballer...

those of us who are in sales don't see them as lowballs... they're the beginnings of negotiations...

if some clown wants to sell me a black slow5 rc for 18k, why would i pay him 25?

i don't know the circumstances behind your sale... and i really don't care... i just want the best deal i can get...

i don't have a dog in this fight, and someone offered my 15 for my truck and i didn't take it... so it is what it is...

I've been in sales myself... And I hear what you're saying... And for the record I'm not worked up over this lol I have bigger fish to fry.

For it to be a negotiation there has to be movement on either side of the sale.... If someone comes in and says ill give you 15k... And then they couldn't or wouldn't produce a penny more... That's not negotiating really, that's someone shopping outside their means lol...

I see your point, and its less the guy offering 15 an idiot than it is the person who sells at that...

Either way I never assumed this would sell here for the simple face we mostly all have one lol...

Update!!! Truck is now located near Orlando Florida, PRICE DROP! PM ME!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back