2004 Ram SRT-10 RED RC 6800 miles

SchuettS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my 2004 Ram SRT-10. Its a Red RC with 6800 miles, in excellent shape. I store it in the winter (like right now) and its seen rain less then a handful of times. Its got JMB catless mids, ROE crankcase breather, not installed Mopar CAI.

I just got engaged recently and started looking at houses. Just found the perfect house just need to sell the truck first before I can afford it.

Looking to get $24,500 for it, but will consider reasonable offers.

I live in the UP of michigan but am willing to drive downstate, ohio, wi, illinois, pretty much the midwest.. just for a small fee.

Sound clip of the exhaust:

Couple pics (can get more):
banner.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

The St.Bernard puppy will be sad to see it go:
photo-1.jpg

Oh No, we are losing another Michigan member.

How much for the puppy?:D

Bill.

Thanks guys! Im just sick of renting and could barely afford to take the truck out last summer. Figures, I put the truck away at 3.65 a gallon and then the gas price goes way down. I know when i decide to take it back out in the spring gas will be over $4 again....

Ain't it the truth...put the truck away and gas prices fall...

Nice ride...it should sell very quickly.

Spent some nice years in the Soos.

Truck looks nice good luck with the sale.

I love your puppy-we just put our old english sheepdog (12 years old) down on Tuesday. I have told my wife that I was going to get her a St. Bernard pup for Christmas and she my gift from her will be a divorce.

12 years with the dog cost more than my srt 10.

SinorSwim said:
-we just put our old english sheepdog (12 years old) down on Tuesday.

Not much hurts more than the loss of a dog...condolences.

LoveThisTruck said:
Sorry you gotta let her go:( Good price for a beautiful truck. Good luck

Thank you. I dont really want to let it go but Im sure someone will get more use out of it then i have.

Truck is sold.

Being shipped to Hawaii in a few weeks, Im sure itll like the weather there better.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back