2004 Ram SRT-10 SILVER

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 Dodge ram SRT-10 it gets pretty good mpg. How does 21 mpg on the highway in 6th gear sound turning only 1450 rpm's this truck cruises fantastic. The only reason it is for sale is because i lost interest and now shifted my intentions back to my lightning. so someone will get a great truck for half the money. it has brand new tires Nitto Nt420, new brakes, new clutch, and doesnt need a damn thing to drive to canada and back if you so desire. around town it gets 13-14 mpg and does great in town even with the 6spd. Also everyone here pretty much knows how anal I am about my stuff so you can imagine this truck is cleaner than when it was bought brand new. it only has 42K miles. It currently modded cosmeticly with lower stance, color coded mirrors, door handles, and tailgate handle, tinted rear lenses, magnflow cat back, and will pass a legit inspection with flying colors. my asking price a whopping 28,000.00 which is a steal for a truck of this nature and in this condition. pics do not justify this truck but i will post anyway. also has factory nav, and the interior is perfect.

713.503.4514 is my contact info and please spread the word. I can deliver the truck as well.

Attachments

• 101_0108.JPG
    101_0108.JPG
    343.5 KB · Views: 16,970
  • 101_0109.JPG
    101_0109.JPG
    869.3 KB · Views: 8,686
going back to ford,,,,,,,,,,looseer:p :p :p just kidding but dont complain when you line up your Lighting against a srt 10 and get to see tail lights. and by the way your days of getting girls is over,,,at least good looking ones

just pullen your chain ,, hope the sell goes well

I can tell you this in one CLEAN truck, I don't think I have ever seen it dirty. The stance is perfict, the silver really "pops" with no badges and panted mirrors... Who ever get this one will love it!

stick said:
going back to ford,,,,,,,,,,looseer:p :p :p just kidding but dont complain when you line up your Lighting against a srt 10 and get to see tail lights. and by the way your days of getting girls is over,,,at least good looking ones

just pullen your chain ,, hope the sell goes well
Aren't you the one that just bought a old Ford 4X4? LOL:p

Heck I didn't think you'd hold onto it............... Lightnings are just to easy and doesn't PSI specialize in the SC fords?

Good luck man!

How much for a dyno pull these days?

:burnout:
sleeper said:
Aren't you the one that just bought a old Ford 4X4? LOL:p

yes but to climb hills and get around in the snow,,,,,not go fast,,,,if i wanted to go fast,,,,,,MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR all the way:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I guess I forgot to mention it is the FASTEST STOCK SRT10 to date running 12.7 bone stock.

Blaine@PSI said:
I guess I forgot to mention it is the FASTEST STOCK SRT10 to date running 12.7 bone stock.
You got some time slips you can post up please.:D

Blaine@PSI said:

Don't be modest... That's AALLLLL driver mod.. I'll be sorry to see this truck go. But from what you explained today it all does make sense.:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
I am his slip.. I've seen him in action with it myself..
Sorry bro,No disrespect,But we have trucks here with some good mods.That do not turn 12.7 It's a little hard to believe a bone stock truck will do that.I will however take your word for it.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

kyle's srt10 said:
REALLY????:vroam: :vroam:

I'll put it to you this way, Blaine is one of a very few I would confidently let drive my truck... even on a drag strip.

JRSVIPR said:
Sorry bro,No disrespect,But we have trucks here with some good mods.That do not turn 12.7 It's a little hard to believe a bone stock truck will do that.I will however take your word for it.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

No disrespect but you could give ME the SUPERTANK to run with and I wouldn't put down 12.7 on the strip.. Driver mod plays a huge role in successfully low 1320 times..

Last edited:
Maybe he shifts like Trainman :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back