2004 RC 106k miles wants $18k .......

I offered him 15 and i think that was to much I will probably drop down to 13 if I go look at it and its abused or anything meh!

doesn't even list the miles, how did he come up with the value??:dontknow:

now i see it in your title but not the ad, i guess you talked to him??

I spy curb rash. Or he used plastidip on the wheels and its coming off.

2nd picture from the left. pass left rim.

Haha just talked to him said the truck had no problems at all and he wouldn't even take $17,900 if I offered it lol we will see how he feels about that when that kid shows up crying and he needs money

Haha just talked to him said the truck had no problems at all and he wouldn't even take $17,900 if I offered it lol we will see how he feels about that when that kid shows up crying and he needs money

At least he's holding the value a bit, and not giving it away. Keep looking. I found a nice inferno red 06 for only $25k in MD. I think it has less than 45k miles.

I still think the value in his is 16-17 so he isn't to far off but it was just how he said it like he had a bucket of gold or something. I get it if you have a mint truck but this one is used and has curb rash on 3 rims and the bumper has stress cracking. If it was mint it would be worth more but honestly you can find them with 60-80k miles for the same price. Hopefully he finds a buyer but I was just wanting a flip

I have 140K on mine and I wouldn't sell mine for under 17 either. All four wheels have some curb rash and the truck is far from perfect. Motor was rebuilt 20K miles ago.i bought it new 3/23/04 and I know it was driven hard but that was the reason I wanted it. Still too much fun to give it awayI thin I won if you score smiles per mile

So I found a 06 RC SRT with 137k miles with rebuilt tranny. Got it down to about $14k. What you guys think? I posted on the new member thread but figured I ask here as well.

Other one I found was a 04 RC SRT with 100k. But only got him down to $17k.

So I found a 06 RC SRT with 137k miles with rebuilt tranny. Got it down to about $14k. What you guys think? I posted on the new member thread but figured I ask here as well.

Other one I found was a 04 RC SRT with 100k. But only got him down to $17k.

Where are you located?

I have 140K on mine and I wouldn't sell mine for under 17 either. All four wheels have some curb rash and the truck is far from perfect. Motor was rebuilt 20K miles ago.i bought it new 3/23/04 and I know it was driven hard but that was the reason I wanted it. Still too much fun to give it awayI thin I won if you score smiles per mile

Kerb rash in Brandon FL is $100 per rim to fix, and fix well:)

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back